Make - up *Defy Me Bonus* (Dangerous Era)

"Did you do....... Music today?!" Michael held Milo on his lap and tickled him as he asked about school "what about......... math" Milo squealed in delight as Michael picked him up and blew raspberries on his stomach. "Hey, guys, don't roughhouse right after dinner..." I handed Junior another plate to put in the dishwasher. "Yeah... listen to your mother" Michael smirked at me as he put Milo back down and tickled him one more time. "go help your mama and brother" he said handing a couple plates to him to carry over before picking up the rest of the dishes himself and bringing them over to the sink "thank you baby" I kissed him "what was your favorite part of school today buddy" I asked handing Junior another plate, he just shrugged and put the plate in the dishwasher.

Michael and I looked at each other "what's the matter bud..." Michael asked as he wrung out a towel to wipe down the table "I don't want to do paino anymore... I'm not very good at it..." "well you have to practice... that's how you get better!" Michael wiped down the table as he talked "you don't have to practice" I let out an unintentional laugh "daddy practices all the time! In fact, he was practicing almost all day while you were in school, you just don't see it isn't because he tries to do it while you guys are busy or asleep so he can spend time with you." Michael nodded and laid the rag in the sink, his hand brushed along my lower back and he stepped behind me and picked up Milo and held him over the sink so he could wash his hands "but I do practice... at school, every day!" Junior sat down and let out an exasperated sigh "that's not practice pal... practice is doing something extra times. So I dance and sing even when I'm not performing, to get better at piano you'll have to play when you're not at school."  Junior made a face and I couldn't help but laugh to myself. "Here.. let's make a deal..." Michael set Milo back down and sat across from Junior "we'll both practice together for 15 minutes 5 times a week, and if we do it for a whole month without missing a day we'll go on an adventure... deal?" Michael stuck his palm out "ok, deal" Junior slapped Michael's hand "ok, now go take your little brother and get ready to take your baths, Mom and I will be there in a second to run the bath."

-------- 9:30 pm --------

Michael shut the bedroom door and walked over to the bed, grabbing my ankle he pulled me towards the foot of the bed and climbed on top of me. "... so..." he ran his nose along my jawline and down my neck placing gentle kisses on my collarbone "about that smart mouth of yours..." the hairs on the back of my neck stood up in response to his breath on my chest. I let out a laugh and tossed my book to the side "you love my smart mouth..." I pushed him off me and stood up, dissapearing into the bathroom...

Tossing my clothes in the hamper I pulled one of Michael's undershirts on and started brushing my teeth. I watched in the mirror as Michael walked in and started undressing. I watched as his long fingers moved down unbuttoning his shirt. The shirt slid off his back and he tossed it into the hamper, my eyes wandered over his smooth chest. He hadn't put any makeup on after our little shower session earlier, I smiled looking at the differing shades in his skin. It had taken him so long to feel genuinely comfortable undressing around me, even after we were married it had taken time. I loved being his safe haven, the one person who wanted nothing from him except his love.

Michael looked up, his eyes catching mine, he gave me a smile as he pulled his pajama pants on. Grabbing the hem of the undershirt I was wearing he pulled me towards him and embraced me "let's go lay down and watch a movie..."  he kissed my forehead and laced his fingers with mine pulling me towards the bedroom.

I followed him to the bedroom pulling back on his hand gently as we reached the bed. Michael stopped, turned around, and looked at me, confused. Slowly I slid my fingers in the waistband of his pants and gently pulled them down with me as I knelt down in front of him.

I blew gently on his hip bones and watched as his abdominal muscles tensed right in front of my eyes. I looked up at him as I took him in my mouth, it didn't take long for him to get hard as I bobbed my head. "Y/N" Michael moaned as he leaned back against the bed and gripped the covers in his fists. I sat back on my heels and admired my handiwork, how was every inch of his body so perfectly gorgeous.

I pulled his foreskin back leaving his tip exposed. I flattened my tongue over it causing Michael to let out an involuntary high pitched moan, I looked up at him and smirked. He watched intently, his eyes gleaming in anticipation as I ran my hand up and down his length before taking him back in my mouth. Michael sucked his teeth as his fingers tangled in my hair. There was something so empowering about blowing him - the act of submission and serving him all while he was completely vulnerable beneath my lips.

After a few more minutes Michael's hands found mine, gently removed them from his thighs and pulled me upward. His arms slid down my thighs and pulled me onto to bed on top of him "you are so fucking sexy" he growled pulling my lips to his "and so wet..." he flipped me onto my back and slid two fingers into me making a 'come hither' motion stroking my g-spot "Michael..." I threw my head back and moaned. He withdrew his fingers and eased into me letting out a slow hiss as he buried himself fully inside me.

Curls framed Michael's face as he looked down at me, still rhythmically sliding in and out of me. His eyes searched mine and mine his looking for any trace of the anger from earlier "I'm sorry... for getting so upset earlier" he almost moaned as he thrust "I just got scared not knowing where you were..." he stroked my face with his thumb before moving it down my body towards my clit. I let out a moan as his thumb toyed with me and his his hips began to move faster "I'm sorry I scared you..." I managed to squeak out, my erratic breathing telling him how aroused I was. "I just don't know what I would do of anything happened to you..." his arms framed my face as I pulled his lips back to mine. My body tightened around him as his strokes became more desperate and sloppy, he was close and I knew exactly how to push him over. I clenched my walls around his length as he thrust deep into me one more time - the friction pushing us both over the edge.

Michael collapsed on top of me and gently kissed along my neck as we both came down from our highs as I softly ran my nails across his back just enjoying the feeling of him in me.

After a little while Michael rolled off me and turned off the light before we both climbed under the covers "come here baby" he said softly reaching out his arms. I scooted over and he wrapped his arms tightly around me "I love you..." he kissed the back of my neck "...and your smart mouth."