You're Amazing (Late 90's) - Part 2

We sat silently in the back of the car on the way home... the sexual tension was palpable, Michael's hand brushed my knee as he reached for something sending electricity through my body. He looked at me and smirked, the lights along the road illuminating his face intermittently. He had a very familiar sparkle in his eye that let me know I was in for it when we got home.

The car came to a stop in front of the house "thank you" Michael smiled and shook the drivers hand as we stepped out, I chewed my bottom lip watching him exchange pleasantries. The man casually musing about the weather in front of me now was fucking me senseless in a public restroom barely two hours ago. This dichotomy within him was one of the most attractive things about him to me. He had two sides, one quiet, shy, easily embarrassed. The other, aggressive, demanding, and controlling in all the right ways. Both were genuinely him and both drove me crazy.

"You ready sweetie?" Michael asked gently, his big hand covering the small of my back. "I'm sorry" I shook out of my thoughts "thank you so much" I shook the drivers hand "have a wonderful evening" Michael said as the driver climbed back into the car.

"I want you in the bedroom immediately... I need to check on something in the office then I will be in..." he said, his eyes still watching the car as it drove back up the driveway "and by the time I get in there there had better not be a scrap of clothing left on your body..." his hand slid down and squeezed my ass. I looked at him "well... what are you waiting for..."  he unlocked and opened the door, I stared at him with one eyebrow cocked "go!" he gave my butt a smack startling me. I slowly meandered inside and turned towards the bedroom "don't be teasing me woman, you know how that ends..." he called down the hall "why do you think I do it!" I sang back as I shut the bedroom door, standing behind it I could hear him let out a low laugh as he walked into the office.

I splashed water on my face rinsing off the last of the soap, walking back into the bedroom I pulled the last of the bobby pins out of my hair and put them on the nightstand. I stretched out in bed just as Michel opened the door... "one of these days you're not going to get your way if you keep teasing me." he tossed his jacket on the dresser "how so?" I asked propping myself up on an elbow "maybe now you've made me tired and now I just want to go to bed..." he walked past me into the bathroom undoing his belt.

I paused for a moment... was he really turning the tables on me? "I know you too well... I think I'll take my chances" I said as he reappeared in the doorway unbuttoning his shirt, silently he walked towards the bed and started to make his way to his side. He really was going to make me wait!? I stared at him in shock as he tossed his shirt to the floor, a develish grin spread across his face.
He ripped the covers off me and off the bed "lucky for you, gambling worked in your favor tonight" he growled pinning me down and kissing me.

"So you CAN follow directions..." he chewed his lip as he gazed at my naked body "sometimes, when the mood catches me" I gave him a playful smile "I seem to recall this is not the first time this evening I've had to tell you something twice" he lips gently grazed over my nipples, bringing them to attention. "Mmmhhh" I squirmed "no ma'am" he straddled me pinning me again "you're going to be a good girl and behave now" he said kissing down my torso "fuuuckk" I sighed "right?" he asked slipping a finger into me "YES MICHAEL, FUCK!" "oh! Someone doesn't like being teased as much as she likes doing the teasing..." he withdrew his fingers and replaced them with his tongue.

Slowly he traced his tongue around me occasionally flicking it in to tease me more "you're going to make me cum" I choked out "isn't that the point" he said, his lips barely hovering above me. The vibrations of his voice pushed me closer to the edge "Michael..." the sheets balled up in my fists. He continued teasing me and it was not long before I came undone "that was..." I painted "naw uh, I'm not done yet... it's my turn now" he flipped me over and pulled my hips up and let out a low groan as he eased into me. "You feel so fucking amazing... " he moaned as he began to move faster. Pulling out he rolled me back over and framed my head with his forearms as he pushed back in "I want you to cum again" he ordered as he rolled his hips into my "Michael... I..." his lips found my breasts where he began to bite, leaving his mark.

I could feel my body humming again as the speed of his rythm increased. He propped himself up with one arm and made eye contact with me as he thrust harder into me, I let out a yelp that was part suprised, part pleasure. Michael smiled, never breaking eye contact. The intensity of his gaze was almost too much to bare, with another thrust I came around him, my juices dripping down his length "good girl" he leaned down and whispered. Panting into my ear he pounded into me, sweat dripping from his body onto mine "cum for me Michael..." I whispered "ahhhhh" he hissed as he pumped deeper until he finally released deep inside of me "shit" he whispered rolling off of me "totally worth it..." I smiled "what?" "that was totally worth gambling..." I rolled over and kissed him. He smiled and pulled me closer, "I guess we'll just have to see what happens next time" he whispered as we drifted off to sleep.

Which story would y'all like to see updated next? Or would y'all rather see a new short?