Worth the Wait (Thad/Captain EO Era)

Michael's POV :

11:30 am

"Ok, I say you just do it straight through and knock its out in 10 months..." Frank cut straight to the point as he walked through the door.

"Frank... I'm married now, I can't just be on tour for a year non stop. I need some longer stretches at home"

"Can't Y/N just come with you?"

"She can visit but she has her own career... plus, you know constantly traveling and being on tour is VERY different than being home" I took Frank's coat from him and hung it in the hall closet and walked into the living room "Let me get something to drink and we can go into the office, do you want anything?"

"Water would be great" Frank stopped to look at a couple photos on the mantle.

"Alright, I'll be right back..."

Y/N POV:

I walked out of the bathroom, grabbed one of Michael's plaid shirts out of the closet and threw it on.

Walking down the hall I thumbed through the list of names "hey, honey I brought the list down we need to get this list of names for the banquet firmed up tod..." I looked up and stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Frank, he quickly looked away and blushed "oh!" Michael walked in, his face turning bright red at the sight of me in only a  button down shirt "excuse me..." I mumbled walking across the room and pushing Michael back into the kitchen. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME FRANK WAS COMING OVER!" I whisper/yelled through clenched teeth "I'm sorry! I didn't know he was coming, he just showed up and said the promoters were breathing down our necks to get the tour dates finalized soon we were just gonna take a couple hours to nail it down" he put down the drinks he had been carrying and lifted up the hem of the shirt "besides you said you were getting dressed for the day..." he smiled and tugged at the waistband of my underwear.

"Well I didn't think we would have any guests today, I thought it was going to be just us!"  I pulled his hands off my bare hips, his eyes watched as the shirt fell back down covering me again, he stuck his bottom lip out in a pout. "You let someone else in the house... now I have to put clothes on" "if I had known this was what was what you were wearing I would have never let him in" Michael laughed and unbuttoned the top few buttons "well now you have to go to work" I patted his chest and walked over to the fridge to get a drink "but..." Michael whined "ok, I'm going to go do this as fast as I can and you don't go far... or put anything else on" he looked me up and down again as he picked up the drinks from the counter. "We'll see" I smiled and kissed him quickly before he walked back into the living room.

******************
4:30 pm

I climbed out of the pool and looked around for my towel 'what the hell...' I mumbled to myself, I knew that I brought a towel out with me but now it was no where to be seen. "Looking for something..?" I looked up to see Michael walking towards me with a goofy grin on his face swinging my towel "so you just going to let me freeze?" Michael made his way to me and wrapped the towel around my shoulders before kissing me on the forehead.

"You guys all done?" I said drying my face "yeah, Frank just left" Michael ran his hands up and down my arms "no more surprise visitors?" I looked up at him "nope" he shook his head "good..." I wrapped my arms around him, took two steps back and pulled us both backwards into the pool. Michael let out a surprised yelp as we splashed into the water "pppfftt" he blew the hair out of his face as he came up out of the water "AH HAAA! I FINALLY GOT YOU!!"  I laughed treading water "You're in for it now girl" Michael swam to the edge and climbed out "as soon as I get out of these wet clothes I'm coming for you..." he said stripping down to his underwear and diving back in.

Swimming across the pool he gabbed me by the ankle "MICHAEL!" I squealed still trying to swim forward "come here you" he pulled me back to him. "You're sneaky " he laughed and wrapped his arms around me "I'M sneaky! YOU'RE the one who stole my towel!" I poked him in the chest. "Fair enough" he bit his lip and smiled, I felt a flutter in my stomach as I looked at him, leaning in I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. "Soooo... how long are you going to be gone on tour?" I asked as we swayed in the water, Michael looked around "I don't wanna think about it..." "how long, Michael?" I kissed his neck "that's playing dirty" he half laughed/half moaned "just tell me..." I whispered into his neck "a year and a half" he tensed up "oh, baby, that's not that bad!" I stepped back and interlaced our fingers, Michael shrugged. "Besides, it's not like I won't come with you whenever I can..." Michael just stared at our hands in the water, my heart broke seeing him so morose.

"HEY! Does this mean that I can be your groupie?" I pulled him closer to me, a small smirk appeared on his face "there it is" I leaned in and kissed the corner of his lips, his smile grew and he looked up at me "there's my favorite smile... so do I get a backstage pass?" "You'll get the full VIP treatment baby" he kissed below my ear "I may even let you in my dressing room" "oh you MAY" We both laughed, Michael kissed me again "so you're not upset?" "Honey, why would I be upset?" "I don't know, I just thought you would think it was too long" Michael dipped under the water and popped back up, I could see goosebumps forming on his skin "are you cold?" "Well you did pull us both into a pool in February and now the sun is starting to set..." "it's 65 degrees out!" "Yeah, and once the sun sets it's going to drop real quick!" Michael laughed. "Alright... I have an idea, stay right here for a second"

I climbed out of the pool and ran into the pool house. Once inside I turned on the landscape lights around the pool and started the jets in the jacuzzi, grabbing two towels from the cabinet I walked out to the jacuzzi. I smiled seeing Michael float, completely relaxed, in the pool. Quietly I slipped off my swimsuit, stepped into the hot tub and called for Michael.

Michael walked around the corner, he looked so cute in his soaked tightie -whities "lose the drawers" Michael's eyes widened but he quickly stripped down and joined me in the jacuzzi. He sat down next to me and draped his arm over my shoulder, we sat in silence watching the sunset for a couple minutes before I reached over and started stroking his dick.

Within a few seconds he was rock hard, his head leaned back as he let out a moan. I straddled him and let his dick rub against my clit as we kissed, Michael's lips worked their way down my neck to my breasts his hands pulling my hips tighter to him creating more friction between our bodies and increasing my heart rate. His fingers dug into my hips as my fingers tangled in his hair.

Michael stood up and I slid off his lap, confused. "Here, turn around" he said softly "kneel down here and put your hands on the edge" I knelt down and realized what he was doing as the jet
hit me in just the right place, I let out a gasp. "F... Fucking hell you look gorgeous" Michael stammered as he ran his hands down my back. He slowly placed kissed on my shoulders and down my back. I wriggled in anticipation as I knew what was coming. Michael took a step forward towards my partially submerged body and pressed my legs apart gently with his knee and plunged into me.

His swollen cock filled me as he fucked me firmly and with purpose, a soft moan escaped my mouth with each thrust that pushed me closer to the edge. The water sloshed around us as Michael grabbed my chin and turned it up and to the side so our lips met. The combination of warm water pulsating against my sensitive lips and his throbbing cock hitting me over and over brought me to a fever pitch and pleasure erupted from my filled pussy radiating down my legs and up into my chest as I let out a loud moan into Michael's mouth.

"Oh fuck yes baby" Michael grunted gripping my hips harder and thrusting faster "YES MICHAEL! GIVE IT TO ME, FUCK ME HARDER!" I yelled, adrenaline from my climax still coursing through my body. He thrust deep one more time and released not one but twice inside of me, gasping he dropped his head placing gentle kisses on my shoulder.

I pushed back on his cock grinding gently milking him for every ounce of his essence as the water surrounding us calmed and air fell silent except for the crickets evening song. Michael's arms wrapped around my waist and his head rested on my back as he caught his breath. This had definitely been worth the four hour wait...

Now that I'm a ways in do we prefer the multi-part stories or the one shots? Is there any interest in cute fluff pieces? Do we want to explore deeper/more specific kinks? Should I open up request? Help me hone in on where this imagines book is going, I love to hear input!!!