Bet - Part 4 (Mature Era)

Off the Amalfi coast...

I climbed out onto the swim deck and ran my fingers through my hair chasing out the excess water. Walking up to the main deck I found Michael sitting on a chaise lounge in the shade reading.
"did you have a nice swim babe?" he asked closing his book and setting it on the chair beside him
"yeah, it was peaceful" I took a drink of water and walked towards him, Michael sat up and ran his hands up my bare thighs licking his lips as he did so. "Can you give me that towel?" I motioned to the towel he was sitting on "what if I don't want to" he kissed lightly on my hip bone. I cupped his face in my hands and turned his face up, his dark brown eyes sparked looking at me "if you don't you'll pay" he smiled mischievously "gambling seems to have worked in my favor recently... I think I'll take my chances"
Still holding his face in my hands I looked him up and down and thought to myself for a second, he had an irresistible toothy grin plastered on his face. I dropped my hands, turned, and started to walk away. I heard Michael lay back on the lounger and open his book again. I ran back and jumped on top of him pressing my soaking wet body to him, he let out a high pitched scream that turned into giggles as I rubbed myself all over him, pressing his face into my chest.
"WOMAN! What are you doing!?" he laughed trying to free himself from under me "drying off" I laughed sitting up, still straddling him. His shirt was soaked "how did your gamble work this time?" "I mean I still got to rub my face in your boobs didn't I?" he smirked "you always find the silver lining, don't you" I ran my thumb over his bottom lip "life is a lot more fun that way babe" he squeezed my behind.
"I've got to go clean up before dinner" I said still laughing as I climbed off him and started to walk to our cabin.

Michael opened the door to our cabin and closed it quietly behind him "can I help you?" I asked untying my bikini top and letting the strings hang down my back. "Well, I have to get dried off. You got me all wet." he unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it on the bed "I was considering returning the favor..." he reached behind my neck and undid the last tie on my top, letting it fall to the floor. His eyes focused on me with familiar intensity, his fingers playing with the ties at my waist. He gently tugged the ties loose and ran his hands over my bare behind. The boat swayed with the natural motion of the sea as we stood there in silence, my body tingling with his every touch. I tucked a windswept strand of hair behind his ear, "you're so sexy" I whispered running my hand down his bare chest. He leaned down and kissed me, first gently then with increasing urgency one hand fiddling with his belt as he laid me gently on the bed before removing his slacks the rest of the way and climbing on top of me.

"Mr. Jackson" the intercom crackled "dinner is ready and will be served on the main deck in five minutes" Michael reached for the intercom button beside the bed and cleared his throat "thanks Will, we'll be right up" he climbed off of me and extend his hand to help me up "we'll continue this later..." he smiled kissing me gently one more time.