You're Amazing (Late 90's)

I did my best to hide a yawn by picking up my napkin and pretending to wipe my mouth, Michael leaned back in his chair a little, looked at me and smiled before gently running his fingers across my back. I gave him a quick smile and returned my attention to the man speaking at the podium.

We were about an hour into a benefit dinner, the performances had been great but the speakers were testing my ability to stay awake. Michael's thumb ran across my knuckles under the table as I took another sip of my drink. Letting go of my hand Michael shifted in his seat and straightened out his jacket. He took a deep breath in and clapped as the current speaker finished. "just a couple more..." he leaned back and whispered as the next person stepped to the podium.

His hand rested on my thigh as he took another bite of his food and laughed at one of the speakers corny jokes. His hand slid along until it found the slit along the side of my dress, I sat up straight as he touched my bare skin. Michael smirked and looked at me out of the corner of his eye while taking a drink, his hand gripped my thigh tightly. "Michael..." I put my hand on top of his and whispered in his ear, he kept staring forward, a mischievous sparkle in his eye.

After a minute I released his hand and took a drink, Michael slid his hand up further between my legs. I choked and pressed my legs together "don't be difficult..." he growled in my ear pulling my legs apart. I bit my lip attempting to hide my smile as his hand moved slowly towards the apex of my thighs.

Michael non-chalantly took a drink as his fingers pushed my panties to the side and started stroking me. Keeping my eyes forward I tried my best to remain focused on the speaker but Michael was doing his absolute best to make that impossible, every now and again I could feel his gaze on me, surely enjoying how difficult he was making it for me to sit still. The current speaker finished and stepped off the stage as the next stepped up. Michael leaned over "you're so wet" he whispered, slowly sliding a finger inside of me. I took a deep breath in and cleared my throat, I was glad that except for the podium the room was very dimly lit because if the house lights had been on everyone would have seen how flush my face had become over the last 10 minutes.

"Michael Joseph!" I whispered as he slid another finger into me, he just stared forward and smiled as he slowly and deliberately moved his fingers in and out.

"And now, a man that needs no introduction. Mr. Michael Jackson!"

The room erupted in applause and a spotlight shown on us, I froze, a grin spread across Michael's face as he inconspicuously removed his hand from between my thighs and stood up. He leaned down and kissed me on the cheek breaking my trance, I kissed him back on the cheek and clapped as he made his way to the podium, messy hands and all.

I watched as he pulled his reading glasses from his breast pocket and started his speech. I shifted nervously in my seat, the spotlight still overhead, I was positive that every person in the room knew what had been happening under the table just a second ago. After a couple minutes I went in search of a restroom hoping to be back by the time Michael finished speaking.

I splashed a little cool water on my neck and fixed my hair in the mirror. "Your husband is a wonderful man" I looked up to see a woman washing her hands in the sink next to me. "He's so kind and humble..." she continued as she dried her hands "I'm a lucky woman" I smiled "please pass along my sincere thanks to him for  coming out and supporting our arts program" she said opening the door "certainly, have a good night" I nodded as she walked out.

Running my hands over my dress to smooth it I took a deep breath and started to walk out the door only to find myself face to face with Michael. Gently but firmly he pushed me back into the bathroom flipping the lock on the door behind us "Michael!" I squeaked, shocked as he kissed my neck "shhhhh" he growled as his hands finding it's way back into my panties "your still wet" he smirked "Michael, people are going to be wondering where you disappeared to" I gasped as he slid his fingers into me again "we better be quick then" he said spinning me around and bending me over the counter.

"You look fucking gorgeous" he looked in the mirror as he undid his belt and pants. He picked up my dress and moved it and my panties to the side "I like this dress... it makes for easy access" he let a drop of spit fall on his dick before stroking it a couple times and easing into me. "Shit baby... " I moaned, my head buried in my arms as he pumped in and out of me. Michael wrapped my hair around his fist and pulled back "I want to see your face when I cum inside your gorgeous pussy" he groaned moving faster. His jaw tensed, his head rolled back slowly, and he let out a low moan as he released into me.

Before I could say anything he spun me back around, knelt down in front of me and flattened his tounge over my already sensitive clit. My breath hitched and my fingers found their way into his hair as he traced my folds. My body jerked in pleasure with every pass, he let out a low laugh that reverberated against my skin setting every nerve in my body on fire. He sucked softly, pushing me over the edge "Michael!" I covered my mouth to stifle my cry. He stood up slowly, dropping my dress back down, and kissed me softly on the neck once and then on the lips.

Pulling back here looked me in the eyes and smiled "that was fantastic..." he said redoing his pants "it was..." I smiled fixing his hair and wiping a bit of my lipstick from his jaw "we better get back out there... people will be expecting us to mingle" he ran his fingers through my hair chasing away the kinks... I tried to brush as many wrinkles out of my dress as possible before Michel unlocked the door, reaching back he grabbed my hand as he sick his head out the door looking for people. Once it was clear he pulled me up beside him, wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed me.

"You're amazing" he whispered as we made our way back into the main ballroom "and I hope you know, I plan to to fuck you until you can't see straight as soon as we get home..."