Mine (Thriller Era)

"Baby, please!?" I begged pulling him in for a kiss "I don't know... going out always turns into a fiasco" he groaned "Michaellll... we'll just stay in the VIP section, come on it will be fun" I rolled my body against his. "Ok, ok" Michael laughed "get ready, I'll get a car and security arranged" "Thank you baby!" I kissed him and ran back to my bedroom.

"are you going to come back and stay here tonight?" I called out the door as I finished my makeup "I was planning to, unless you don't want me to" Michael walked in eating a bunch of grapes "of course I want you to..." I smiled and tugged on his tie pulling him closer to me. Michael smiled and popped a grape in my mouth "thank you" I laughed kissing him and walking past him out into the living room to get my coat.

A half hour later we were making our way into the club, Michael immediately started bopping his head with the beat of the music and an infectious smile spread across his face. I had known that he would have a fun time once I managed to get him out. "Do you want something to drink?" He had to yell in my ear for me to hear him "Jack and Coke" I yelled back in his ear. Michael leaned over and talked to one of his security guards for a second before they disappeared. Michael looked back over at me and smiled before putting his arm around me, still bopping his head to the music.

"Dance with me" Michael leaned over and said in my ear, I nodded as he took my hand and pulled me out of my seat. He spun me around and pulled my body tight to his, he smiled and laughed as we danced around to the music in our dark corner of the club for at least an hour "let's go sit down for a few minutes" he yelled "what?" "Let's go sit down" he yelled again and began pulling my back over to our roped off table.

"See! I told you we would have a good time" I said sliding into the booth "you were right" he laughed sliding in next to me, putting his hand around my waist and taking a sip of his drink. "You look gorgeous tonight" He gently rubbed my lower back. I smiled and slid my hand up his thigh under the table "y/n!" He gasped, through the flashing lights I could see him blushing, "baby... relax" I laughed and cupped his face with my other hand before kissing him. "I'm going to get another drink, do you want anything?" I asked standing up and climbing over Michael "no, stay here, I'll send someone to get it..." he grabbed my waist "Michael... don't be silly, it will be quicker if I just go" "at least take someone with you" he looked up at me "baby... seriously, it will be just fine. Be right back" I pulled his fingers from my waist and kissed him before sliding the rest of the way out of the booth.

I pushed my way through the crowds towards the bar "Jack and Coke and a water" I yelled across the bar the bartender nodded and turned around. "Can I buy that for you?" I jumped, startled as a man pushed himself behind me "no thank you" I smiled and turned back around to face the bar "then how about a dance?" He pushed up to the bar next to me "sorry, I'm here with someone" "well I don't see them so what's the problem?" I stiffened up as his hand touched my lower back. I stepped back "LOOK MAN, I SAID..." one of Michael's security people stepped in front of me and a strong hand gripped my arm, I turned to see Michael angrily glaring "mich..." "Let's Go!" He pulled me towards the door.

"Get in..." he opened the car door and motioned for me to get in "Michael, you're over reacting... let's just go back inside..." "Get. In. The. Car... NOW." He said quietly but firmly, I stared blankly at him for a minute before climbing into the car. Michael climbed in after me and shut the door. "Let's go" he said sternly to the driver while buckling his seat belt "buckle up" he pulled my seatbelt across my waist and clicked it in. His mood had completely turned... he had always acted a little jealous but this was something completely different "I had it under con..." "STOP!" He was almost yelling "I told you to take security with you, but do you ever listen to me, No" I sat silently, unsure of what the best next move would be. "Sweetie..." "just... be quiet for a few minutes, I needed to calm down before I say or do something I'll regret" Michael stared out the window as we turned down the street towards my condo.