Suprise Appearance (Bad Tour)

I took my place in a dark corner and watched as Michael launched into the J5 medley, I couldn't help but smile at the infectious grin on his face as he performed. He looked like he had lost some weight, the outfits he tried on just 6 weeks ago hung looser on his frame, he was gorgeous nonetheless. The room went silent as Michael tapped his foot to establish the beat. People started to clap along and the band began to play Michael ran toward the side of the stage where I was standing, he had bright uplights on him so I doubted he would be able to distinguish me from the 3-4 crew members standing near me but at the last second the lights dropped and Michael made direct eye contact with me. He blinked like he didn't believe what he was seeing first then a smile broke out, a real smile, not his perfect performers smile but the slightly crooked, relaxed smile that felt like it was reserved for me. Ever the professional unless you knew exactly what his choreography was supposed to look like you would never know he missed several steps to look at me a little longer and walk a little closer. "HI" he yelled into the mic pointing at me before recovering and jumping back into his performance. I looked over at Marco and mouthed "oops" he shrugged his shoulders and smiled but his eyes were shooting daggers at the crew member who directed us there.

Marco led me back behind stage to where Michael would be exiting as soon as he finished singing "Lovely One". He would have a 10 minute rest to change to his next wardrobe and take a short breather.
Before I knew it Michael crashed into me his hands grabbed my face and kissed me hard, he continued kissing me despite the wardrobe crew unbuckling accessories from his outfit "what are you doing here!" he asked, beaming, his hands still holding my face as if he was afraid it wasn't real "I thought you could use a little extra love tonight" I kissed him again "just a sec, do not go anywhere" he said stepping into the small white tent suspended behind the stage. He emerged about 30 seconds later tucking a clean white shirt into looser black pants, he then stepped into an even looser pair of what looked like sparkly jogging pants before sitting on a folding chair where a stage hand gave him a plastic cup with orange juice. He reached out for my hand and held it smiling while hair and makeup touched him up. "What?" I asked smiling after I noticed him staring at me "I'm just so happy you're here" "two minutes Mr. Jackson" the stage manager came up and told Michael "you're staying right!?" he asked, almost pleading. "I'm not going anywhere" I said as he stood up and wardrobe dressed him the rest of the way. one last kiss and he ran back or onstage to finish the show. I moved the folding chair to the side of the stage and watched contently as Michael did his thing.

Michael ran off stage at the close of the show, passing everyone and everything else by he grabbed my hand and dragged me along down a cement hall to his dressing room. We barely made it past the threshold of the door before he kissed me hard while kicking the door shut behind him and locking it. Michael dropped his jacket to the floor as I helped him pull the ripped shirt over his head we collapsed on the couch and he made quick work of my shirt and was pulling my jeans off when there was a knock at the door "NOT NOW" Michael yelled pulling my jeans off the rest of the way. Another knock came at the door; Michael growled and stood up. standing behind the door to hide himself he opened it a crack "Don't forget you have 30 minutes of V.I.P fan meet and greets in 20 minutes" I heard Frank say "Frank, I have not seen my wife in three weeks... I'm going to need a little bit. I'll be out in 45 minutes or so..." "but..." Frank tried to start "figure it out" Michael said shutting the door and locking it again.

He turned, his eyes smoldered as he walked back towards me "now... where was I..." He said unbuttoning his pants. I stood up and sauntered over to meet him "I think... you were right... about... here..." I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him "mhhhh" he groaned picking me up carrying me towards the shower stall, his lips never leaving my body. He pinned me against the wall and kissed me again, harder, I could feel how badly he wanted me and I yearned to communicate to him that I felt the same. Grabbing my legs and wrapping them around his waist he pressed himself into me, I gasped, it felt like months since I had felt him even though it had only been a few weeks. I dug my nails into his back and slid them down feeling the muscles beneath them, he groaned as I moved my hands back to his face and into his hair. His lips smiled against mine as he lowered them to my neck and then further south to my chest. I groaned and pulled him tighter to me, he grunted and shifted my body to the side where it hit something. Water poured over top of us, Michael and I both shrieked out of surprise. He set me down gently, both of us laughing as the lukewarm water poured over us "I missed you..." he smiled leaning his forehead into mine. In that moment he looked completely relaxed and content, the water dripped off of his face and onto my body as I marveled at his beautiful eyes. "What!?" he laughed "I've just missed you..." I smiled and brushed the wet hair from his face "... all of you" I winked and stepped out of the shower stall, Michaels laugh echoed in the small bathroom.