The Drive (Mature Era)

Sorry it's been so long! It's been a minute since I've done a one shot from my favorite era, welcome back Mature 🥵

The harsh Las Vegas sun was already beating through our bedroom window making it impossible to try and sleep in. Michael groaned as he stretched out and rolled over draping his arm over my waist "well good morning to you too" I laughed, gently running my hand over his arm. "What do you want to do today?" he smiled up at me "you don't have to work today?" Michael shook his head and buried his face in my chest.

"let's go for a drive... " I sat up on my elbows "what, like all of us, or just you and me" "just you and me..." I leaned down and kissed him "mmmmmmmmmm....maybe!" Michael giggled, rolled out of bed, and disappeared into the bathroom. "MAYBE!" I laughed and yelled over the sound of the shower turning on "THAT'S WHAT I SAID" he sang. I just laughed as I climbed out of bed and made my way down to the kitchen for a cup of coffee.

Michael grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl and bit into it as he leaned down on the counter "so where are we gonna go baby doll?"  he took another bite "what about the Grand Canyon? It's beautiful and we haven't been there since the kids were little..." Michael shrugged and tossed the apple core in the Trash "well, was there somewhere else you had in mind?" I turned to face him as I pulled my hair up. "wherever I'm with you is fine" I rolled my eyes, Michael guffawed and wrapped his arms around me, pushing me back towards the counter. He leaned down and kissed me, still smirking "I would love to go for a drive to the middle of nowhere with you" "get your cute ass moving then!" I kissed him again and pushed him back before grabbing a few water bottles out of the fridge.

Michael climbed in the passenger side ofy new Jeep and shut the door. "You sure you want to sit there while we drive out of the gates? If you do it will be another three hours before we get on the road" "...you're right" He jumped out and switched to the back seat "better" he said ducking down as I hit the button to open the gate. I threw on my sunglasses and drove through the gates onto the street. There was a small gathering of fans outside the gates as usual - I smiled and waived at them as I passed. As I pulled away down the streets little further they returned their attention to the main gate thinking Michael was still inside.

"Ok... it's clear I'll find somewhere to pull ov..." Michael climbed over the center console into the passenger seat and flashed me a toothy grin "I'm sorry... how old are you?" I laughed, he leaned over and kissed my cheek. "You're only as old as you feel babydoll" he gripped my thigh and laughed as he slid his sunglasses on and settled in for the drive.

She wouldn't stop, made it drop
Shawty did that pop and lock
Had to break her off...

Michael looked at me and laughed as I sang along and danced to the radio. We had swapped places driving after we made it to the west rim of the Grand Canyon "keep your eyes on the road sir..." I pushed his chin so he was looking forward again "I didn't come out here today with a death wish" "well stop trying to distract me..." he smirked "distract you! Babe, if I was trying to distract you... you would know" I laughed and looked out the window. Mindlessly I changed to the local r&b station.

Michael sang along lowly with the radio "can you just feel how much I love you with one touch of my hand. Can I just spend my life with you..." he gently stroked my cheek with the back of his hand. I smiled and rested my hand on his thigh as he continued to sing. "Can I just spend my life with you..." his fingers tapped on the steering wheel and he smiled as I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. Nobody by Keith Sweat came on and Michael toggled the radio stations... "that station is fixing to make people feel some kind of way" he laughed "HEY!" I switched the station back... "I like this song... besides..." I slid my hand up his thigh "maybe I was already feeling some kind of way..."

Michael let out a low laugh and swallowed hard as I rubbed him through his jeans. Within minutes his erection was straining against his jeans, he shifted in his seat trying hard to stay focused on the road. Unbuckling my seatbelt I tucked my knees under me, brushed his hair out of the way and began sucking on his neck as my hand unbuttoned and reached inside his pants. Michael's whole body tensed as I finally touched his bare skin "baby..." he moaned as I freed his erection "what are you do..... oh god....." I leaned down and took his length in my mouth. Michael rested one hand on the back of my head and gripped the steering wheel tightly with the other as I slid him in and out of my mouth "Y/N, baby, you've got to stop..." he panted, gripping my hair "you're going to make me crash" he choked out "so pull over" I sat up taking him in my hands again and rubbing him up and down quickly "fuck Y/N, you're going to make me cum all over your new car" "there's a forest service road about a quarter mile ahead on the right... pull off there" I slid my jeans and panties off before taking him in my mouth again.

Cupping his balls in one hand and steadying myself on the console with the other I licked up the length of his shaft slowly before plunging him deep into my throat again "FUCK!" he yelled taking a sharp right before pulling off the road and throwing the Jeep to park. Reaching across him I grabbed the release handle and lowered the seat back before climbing on top and teasing him, barely letting him enter me for a second and then pulling him out to watch the pre-cum bead at his tip before rubbing it all over my clit. "your cars about to be a damn mess if you don't stop teasing me" I smirked and lowered myself on to his hard cock enjoying how in this position his head rubbed against my g spot every time I circled my hips.

I pulled his sunglasses off so I could look in his eyes as I was grinding on him. Grabbing my bare ass he dug his fingertips in as I continued to ride, now bouncing up and down on top of him as I supported myself on the roll bar. Michael sucked his teeth as I began to feel him twitch inside of me, moving his hands to my hips he pushed them down forcefully stilling me as his thumb circled my clit and I tightened around him as powerful orgasms ripped through both our bodies simultaneously leaving us both wasted.

I rested my head on Michaels shoulder as we recovered. Still sitting astride him I could feel the cum dripping down his length between my legs "I told you your new car was about to be a damn mess" he half whispered in my ear, I could tell without even looking he had a huge grin on his face. I climbed off of him leaving a few drips of my own behind before pulling my jeans back on. "I prefer to think of it more as 'broken in'" I gave him a smirk as I dug through the glove box in search of a wet nap to try and wipe the car down with "it's been a couple years since we've done that" he smirked, returning his seat back up and tucking himself back into his jeans. "Well it's been a couple years since we've had a new car that needed breaking in... and since we've had enough time alone to do the breaking in" I smirked back at him as I wiped off the center console and his seat. Michael leaned over and kissed me softly "I'll buy you a new car every month if it means we get to do this" We both let out a laugh as he put the car back into gear and turned it around. I switched the radio to the 80's station and P.Y.T filled the Jeep "I know this one!" I exclaimed. Michael laced his fingers with mine and pulled my hand to his lips breifly, smiling while we both sang along as he pulled back out onto the main road.