Making the most of it (Invincible Era)

"we are really going to regret this on the morning" I giggled pouring myself another glass of whiskey "that sounds like tomorrow's problem to me" Michael smiled taking another sip of his wine "besides... we don't have any commitments tomorrow, if we want to stay in bed all day we can. Anyhow, when was the last time we had a night completely to ourselves?" he winked.

I laughed to myself and walked back across the room towards him, I stood by the couch where Michael was sitting and stared out at the gorgeous view of the City lights twinkling against the night sky, a yawn escaped my mouth. Michael's strong hand gently grabbed mine and twirled me around, he took my drink from my hand and set it on the table beside the couch.

Twirling me again we swayed back and forth in the dimly lit hotel suite, Michel let out a small yawn "it's only like 9:30 when did we get old..." I sighed resting my head on his chest as we continued to sway back and forth "we're not old!" he laughed pulling me tight to him and sliding his hands down so they were resting gently on my ass. "we're both tired before 10 and I'm guessing we'll both be hungover to some degree tomorrow and we've only had about 3 drinks each how do we not fall into the old category!?" "ok. ok. maybe we're a bit older... but we're still not to old to do this." he turned my chin up with his finger and kissed me. Softly first then deeper "mmmmhh" I softly moaned as I melted into his arms, Michael pulled back and smiled. His eyes searched mine as he tenderly stroked my hair "what did I ever do to deserve a love like this..." I said, more to myself then anything, as I pressed my face back into his chest and inhaled his scent "you never deserved anything less..." Michael whispered starting to sway again.

Michael pulled away and grabbed a remote off the coffee table, with the touch of a button music filled the room "that was pretty smooth" I laughed as he walked back towards me "you know me... I'm nothing if not smooth" he gave me a devilish grin as he spun me around twice, both of us laughing. Still giggling he picked me up and spun around, leaning down I took his face in both my hands and kissed him. He loosened his grip allowing my body to slowly slide down against his before pulling me towards the couch. Sitting down he pulled me on top of him so my knees were straddling his waist, I leaned down and kissed him again as his fingers dug into my hips.

My lips turned up in a smile against his as I slowly unbuttoned his shirt and ran my hands down his chest. "I thought we were tired and old" Michael laughed, his lips never leaving mine "I changed my mind..." my hands moved down to undo his belt "I thought you might" he grinned before quickly changing positions so I was now laying on the couch with him on top of me.

He kissed me tenderly as his fingers ran through my hair, slowly he kissed down my neck unbuttoning my shirt so he could kiss my collar bone "Y/N?" "hmmm..." I sighed, my eyes closed as I was lost in the feeling of his lips on my skin "I feel peaceful when I'm with you..." he rested his chin on my chest and stared up at me "I'm glad baby..." I stroked his cheek with my thumb, he returned his lips to my skin and continued kissing down my torso. I giggled as he got closer to my hips "what..." he smiled at me "come back here" I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled his face back to mine "your shirt came off..." "funny how that happens when I'm alone with you" I pulled his lips to mine again.

In a matter of minutes were had shed the rest of our clothes and were now laying on the couch underneath a cashmere throw. Laying behind me Michael slowly slid into me letting out a low moan. His fingers intertwined with mine as he reached around and guided my hand down so that we were both massaging me "Michael..." I moaned, sitting up on his elbow he kissed the nape of my neck "you feel so good baby" he whispered, his breath hot on my ear. A  shock of electricity shot through my veins giving me goose bumps, Michael let out a low laugh. "I love how your body responds to me" he said still pumping slowly in and out "you get so wet, your heart beats faster, your breathing gets deeper... every part of you comes alive..."

I ached with desire. Tender, sensual, Michael was making the most of the night and I was not sure how much more I could take.

His hand moved to my chest, rolling my nipple in his fingers, my body jerked in response to the pleasure. I felt his abdomen flex against my back as he came close "don't fight it baby, cum for me" I whispered.

Michael grew quiet and I could feel his whole body tense as he spilled into me, as he relaxed his long finger circled my clit bringing me to climax. He let out a breathy laugh as he buried his face in the back of my neck and kissed gently, still staying inside me. "I love you Y/N..." "I love you too, baby" I replied tracing shapes on his forearm that was now draped over m my side on top of the blanket...

I reached out to grab the remote from the coffee table in front of us. I turned off the music and flipped on the TV, more for background noise than anything as I was still so focused on every inch of Michael's bare skin touching mine. We finally settled on some sort of how it is made show on the history channel. Sitting up I grabbed my drink from the table and handed Michael his as well. Michael wrapped his arm around my shoulders and kissed the top of my head. I was in my favorite place, I was with him.

Went a little different direction this time but part two is going to throw a bit of a curve ball!