Warming Up

Michael and I walked hand in hand up the front steps to the cabin Michael wrapped his arms around me, leaned in and kissed me. "That was nice" I said a he pulled his lips back from mine "I can't remember the last time I got to go out for a walk without people trying to get a shot of me" he said looking out towards the snow covered woods. I jumped up and down a little and rubbed my hands together briskly trying to get warm "you cold baby?" Michael asked, I nodded. "I've got it!" he exclaimed after another minute "what" I laughed "I know how we are going to get you warm!" he said throwing me over his shoulder and opening the front door "Michael!" I squealed and laughed as he carried me inside and kicked the door shut he flopped me down on the bed "first we have to get you out of these wet clothes" he said unzipping my jacket, I laughed as he struggled to pull my boots off. Once my boots and jacket were off he made quick work of my jeans and shirt. "Now, to get rid of my wet clothes..." he said pulling his shirt over his head and tossing it on the floor; I watched contently as Michael hopped around on one foot trying pull his jeans off. He finally got them off but lost his balance, fell onto the bed and slid to the floor; I clutched my stomach laughing hysterically.

Michael sat up smiling and climbed back up on the bed; kneeling over me he kissed me eagerly. Wrapping my arms around his neck I pulled him closer to me and returned his kiss with an eager one of my own his hands explored my body. Kissing my neck he fondled my breasts and I let out a moan "ohhhh" I breathed heavily "you like that baby" Michael whispered in my ear stopping to squeeze my nipple "mmmh yes..." I let out a gasp and went to wrap my hand around his swelling member "naw uh" he said grabbing my wrist and pinning it above my head "me first" he growled using his free hand he began to massage me "oh god Michael" I moaned "is it good?" he asked, his voice husky "yeah" I moaned he slipped a finger inside of me "better?" he growled "oh god baby" I breathed throwing my head back as he inserted another finger inside "let me have my hand..." I pleaded "will you behave?" he moaned "I will do whatever you say Michael" I felt him loosen his grip on my wrists, I took my hand and placed it on top of his pressing him deeper into me. I felt my heart race as he slid his slender fingers in and out of me, I let out a whimper just as Michaels lips found mine "Michael... Michael... Michael..." I pleaded "uuhhuuum" he groaned I pulled his fingers from me and laced them with mine "my turn" I said rolling over so I was stradeling him I ran my hands up and down his bare chest digging my nails in ever so slightly, Michael shivered, I leaned down and kissed him softly before scooting down and wrapping my hands around his swollen manhood I trailed soft kisses down past his belly button. Michael took a sharp breath in as I wrapped my lips around him "oh god baby, oh god" he gasped I flicked my tounge across the tip feeling his muscles tense with pleasure each time "Y/N" he moaned running his fingers through my hair taking him from my mouth I kissed his pelvis and blew a short breath of cold air on him before taking him in my mouth again. "Oh baby, I'm so close, I need to be..." he panted "I need to be in you" he pleaded as I continued sucking... I could feel him pulsating "baby come back to me, I want to be in you..." I let my lips graze his skin all the way back to his lips "I want you in me..." I whispered in his ear before gently biting his earlobe. Almost animalistically he turned me over, pinning me to the bed and pushed himself into me "oh god Michael, harder baby harder" I screamed as he thrust faster and faster. I locked my legs around his waist and lifted my hips so he could penatrate me deeper. "baby, meet me there, cum baby cum for me" Michael growled steadying my hips as he thrust into me. Pulling his lips to mine I kissed him deeply as our hips collided together; one more powerful thrust and we had both reached our peak Michael let out a grunt as we both shook with pleasure.
We fell in a heap on the bed both panting and out of breath "oh god baby that was fantastic" Michael panted "amazing" I echoed regaining my breath. I rolled over and walked my fingers up his chest he took my hand in his and laced his fingers with mine pulling me towards him he kissed me gently on the lips I traced my fingers gently over his lips as he smiled at me... "I'd love an encore preformance Mr. Jackson" I said pressing my body to his "oh god I love you" Michael growled engaging me in a deep kiss as he pulled the covers over our heads