Paperwork (Mature Era)

"In vain I have struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you."

Elizabeth's astonishment was beyond expression. She stared, coloured, doubted, and was silent. This he considered sufficient encouragement; and the avowal of all that he felt, and had long felt for her, immediately followed. He spoke well; but there were feelings besides those of the heart to be detailed; and he was not more eloquent on the subject of tenderness...

"Stop chewing on your lip, you're making it impossible for me to concentrate on these..." Michael said tossing his pile of papers on the bed next to him. "What are you even reading that has you so worked up..." he asked reaching over and tilting the book so he could see the cover " ahhh Pride and Prejudice" he read slowly "it's not like I read it over and over..." I said looking down a little embarrassed "really..." he laughed "don't judge me!" I laughed "you just go back to reading your little contract thingies" I waived my fingers at his piles of paper, he just laughed. I picked up the papers and plopped them in his lap. "I would love to, but you are making it very difficult for me to do..." he smiled, picked his papers up and began thumbing through them. I pulled my knees to my chest and continued my reading...

of pride. His sense of her inferiority–of its being a degradation–of the family obstacles which had always opposed to inclination, were dwelt on with a warmth which seemed due to the consequence he was wounding, but was very unlikely to recommend his suit.

In spite of her deeply-rooted dislike, she could not be insensible to the compliment of such a man's affection, and though her intentions did not vary for an instant, she was at first sorry for the pain he was to receive; till, roused to resentment by his subsequent language, she lost all compassion in anger.

My book was pushed down and Michael's lips were pressed firmly against my own, kissing me long and hard he gently bit my bottom lip as he pulled away. I just sat wide eyed in shock "I told you to stop chewing your bottom lip. All I can think about when you do that is the things I could be doing to you" "oh really?" I put my book on the nightstand and crawled over to him, pushing some papers away I pressed my body close to him "what could you be doing to me..." I placed a soft kiss on his neck just below his ear, he took a sharp breath in and let a long slow one out "naw uh... we can't do this right now, I have to approve these provider contracts, get them notarized and in the mail by 9:30 tomorrow morning!" he gathered some more papers off the nightstand "believe me... I have a million ideas running through my head right now... each of which centers around you and me" he gave a dark smile and returned to his paperwork. "I have an idea... let's take a break from all this..." I took the papers out of his hands and put them back on the nightstand I straddled his waist and started massaging his neck and shoulders "you're all tense, you have been reading these all day, you need to de stress. You need... a release" I smiled and softly cupped his face in my hands "I have to get these done..." he started reaching for the papers, I grabbed his hand and stopped him "let's make a deal... you take a little time to de-stress with me and I will stay up and help proof read, you know if there is anything I think you would remotely question I will talk to you about it..." "alright deal..." he smiled and kissed me "now let's see this writing that has you all flushed" he reached over me and grabbed the book from the nightstand. He began to read aloud...

In spite of her deeply-rooted dislike, she could not be insensible to the compliment of such a man's affection, and though her intentions did not vary for an instant, she was at first sorry for the pain he was to receive; till, roused to resentment by his subsequent language, she lost all compassion in anger. She tried, however, to compose herself to answer him with patience, when he should have done. He concluded with representing to her the strength of that attachment which, in spite of all his endeavours, he had found impossible to conquer; and with expressing his hope that it would now be rewarded by her acceptance of his hand. As he said this, she could easily see that he had no doubt of a favourable answer. He spoke of apprehension and anxiety, but his countenance expressed real security. Such a circumstance could only exasperate farther, and, when he ceased, the colour rose into her cheeks, and she said...

"it is very beautiful" he said softly closing the book and putting it back on the nightstand "why else would I read it time after time" I said, my lips just brushing his neck. I slid my hands up under his shirt and ran my fingers across his chest digging my nails in just enough to be a little uncomfortable "mhh" he groaned twisting his head so that his lips met mine.

Suddenly he tossed me off of him and climbed on top of me, his hands slid into the waistband of my pajama pants pushing them down slightly. Leaning down he kissed me hard and his tongue invaded my mouth. My lips turned up into a smile as I breathily laughed into his mouth "god you're sexy" he growled biting at my neck. I giggled and tangled my fingers in his hair pulling him tighter to me. Pushing off the bed, Michael sat up, still straddling my lap. Grabbing my wrists he pulled me up so I was sitting and wraped my arms around his neck. I kissed him softly, circling my tongue in his mouth. He sighed and slid his hands up under my shirt, slowly pulling it off over my head and pushed me back down on the bed with a devilish grin. I grinned back and sliped my hands into his pajama pants, pulling them down I freed him and gently started to stroke him. Slowly he removed his own shirt and stared down at me adoringly.

Sliding his hands slowly upwards from my waist he gently cupped my breast massaging them with increasing pressure; I groaned and bit my lip "I told you, don't bite your lip, that will get you in trouble" he said leaning down and kissing the top of my breasts before sliding his hands down, pushing my pants down further so they were around my knees. Running his nose down my torso he inhaled deeply "you smell like warm vanilla" he groaned kissing me gently right below my hip bones. I took in a sharp breath and felt his lips turn up into a smile. He moved down another inch and kissed me softly again, sighing I arched my back and reached down tangling my fingers in his hair. Dragging his tongue towards my belly button he began stimulating me with his hand "christ Michael, I'm, just, oh my god" I panted "tell me how you feel..." the heat of his breath on my hips sent fiery tingles shooting through every inch of my body, I just focused on breathing "I want you to tell me how you feel" he growled sliding a finger inside me "exquisite" I moaned in a low breathy voice "and..?" he asked, again moving his mouth southward "helpless" a gasped "and..?" he said, his mouth now dangerously close to my sex. "oh god..." I shivered in pleasure as he covered me with his mouth, I arched my back tightening my grip on his hair while he slid his tongue in, out, and around flawlessly. I felt my stomach tighten and tingles radiate downward, my breathing quickened as did his tongue "ah, oh, oh" I panted and pulled on his hair as I found my release. Slowly he returned his lips to mine before easing himself into me, I sighed letting him fill me. Kissing him I softly ran my hands down his back grasping his butt pulling him deeper into me. Planting feather light kisses down his neck I locked my arms around his neck and buried my face in the crook of his neck and breathed heavily as he slowly moved in and out of me. Feeling the sweat on his back and his shoulder muscles ripple beneath my hands as he supported himself I could feel my own body begin to tighten again. I matched my hips to his and tilted them up allowing him even deeper into me. His jaw tightened and he began panting, sweat dripped from his forehead, I knew he was close, and I knew exactly what to do to give him a mind blowing orgasm. Grabbing one of his hands I pressed it to my breast pushing up and in circles, guiding him. I ran my nose up his neck and along his jawline before leaning my head back and letting my mouth go slack, panting and purposely heaving my chest up and down under his hands I clenched my eyes closed, ran my tongue over my bottom lip, and bit down, hard "JESUS CHRIST!" his whole body tensed and his head dropped pushing out labored breaths. Heaving my chest one more time he groaned and released into me. I smiled and cupped his face in my hands; I gently stroked his cheeks with my thumbs as he recovered. I leaned up and kissed him "I love you" I whispered "I love you too" he sighed rolling off me; I laid my head on his chest and traced little shapes with my fingers. "You're so sweaty" I smiled and kissed his chest and ran my fingers in shapes on it "stop" he smiled and whispered playfully pushing my hand away. I would never understand why it made him so self-conscious, "let's go get a shower before we finish those contracts. I want to hold you, be close to your feel your heart beat against mine..." he leaned down softly kissing the top of my head "ok sweetie... I would like that" I smiled