Thoughts (Bad Era)

Short but pretty explicit 😏
A/N coming soon.

"Y/N?" "hmmmm" I groaned without opening my eyes"Y/N!" Michael nudged me a little harder "what Michael!" "when I'm gone how often do you masturbate?" "what the fuck Michael!" I turned over to face him and laughed "I don't know... I couldn't sleep and I was thinking about it." "You couldn't sleep so you were thinking about me masturbating?" "I... well... I'm..." he stuttered "how often do YOU masturbate when you're away?" despite the lights being off I could sense his cheeks getting flush.

We laid in silence for another minute before I spoke again "I don't know, every other day or so... sometimes more, sometimes less" "jesus y/n!" he laughed "ok smart ass, how about you?" "I'm to busy to do that hardly when I'm gone" "bullshit, you lying" "fine, once a week or so..." "Michael..." I sat up on my elbow and poked his bare chest "fine... fine..." he laughed "probably every couple days... it just depends on how busy or tired I am." "what do you masturbate to?" "well, I like it's best when I'm on the phone with you, once in a while porn, but mostly just my thoughts" "oh...thoughts like what?"

Michael let out an embarrassed giggle "what?" I laughed "ok... you know that time we were on that flight to London?" "Michael, we've been on a dozen flights to London..." "the commercial one, that was last minute... we were up in first class, the red eye..." I felt my chest start to flush knowing exactly what flight he was talking about "we were both under that blanket trying to sleep and... and you, well you know" he trailed off "I what?" "you know, you..." I could feel the covers move as he motioned with his hands in the dark and let out an exhasperated huff.

"Ohhhh... you mean the time I did this?" I slid my hand under the covers and found him already hard. He flinched as my hand brushed against the silk pajama bottoms covering him "were you looking for some help with this?" "stop, y/n" he bashfully turned away. "Naw, you don't get to be shy now, after asking a me question like that!" I laughed pulling his shoulder so he was laying on his back again, he let out a laugh. "I wasn't looking for anything... I've just couldn't sleep and my thoughts got to wandering and... well, here we are." "indeed, we are ALL here" I laughed into the crook of his neck, my hand still resting on his lower abdomen. I felt it rise and fall as he let out an embarrassed laugh. "I'm never talking to you about anything ever again." "Why, I think it's sexy that you think about us when you're spanking the monkey" "jesus christ y/n!" he howled. "Are you capable of a serious conversation!?" "MICHAEL! In what world would this even BE a serious conversation?!"

"Silliness aside... I do think it's sexy..." "oh yeah? what do you think about?" he sat up on his shoulder causing my hand to slide further down on his hips "well..." I grabbed the waistband of his pajama pants "you certainly give me plenty of material to fill the spank bank with..." he giggled "but if we're being honest... nothing quite does it for me during that like thinking about you doing a your thing on stage and watching thousands of girls screaming for you all while knowing you're mine, and I get to have what all of them want..." jeeze I was turned on just describing it to him.

Michael leaned his head down on top of mine, using his finger he tilted my chin up and kissed my neck softly. "So are we done with the shy shit now?" "mmhhmm" he moaned softly, his lips never leaving my neck as they turned up in a smile.

His hand slid up my leg and under the silk nightgown I was wearing, slowly he started sliding his fingers up and down my wet pussy. "Thinking about that really does turn you" he said plunging a finger into me, I let out a high pitched moan. "So... what exactly were you doing before you woke me up?" I reached into his pajama pants and gently squeezed his shaft "I couldn't sleep... I didn't really want to wake you up, so I was... the thought just slipped into my head and" his finger circled my clit "the thought of you masturbating really turned me on... I just had to know" I moved my hand to his balls and massaged them in my palm as he spoke "uhh" he groaned.

"You mean you were thinking about me doing this..." I moved my other hand down on top of his and guided his finger back inside me curling it forward towards my g-spot. Michael took his hands away and pushed this pajamas down to his thighs, freeing his dick. I gently slid his forskin down and brushed my thumb over his tip. "god, y/n" he sighed against my neck.

Suddenly he pushed me back onto my back and straddled me. Taking his dick in his hand he slid in just enough to get it wet before pulling out and rubbing the tip against my clit as he stroked himself. I ran my fingers through my hair overtaken by the intense pleasure the repetive motion and the sight of him pleasuring himself was giving me "don't stop... you're gonna make me cum" "yeah? you like how it feels on your soaked pussy" he slid a couple fingers into me and massaged my g-spot while still stroking himself, his dick still massaging my clit, it was too much. Euphoria took over my body, I choked on my moans as I came around his fingers. "oh, oh, fuck." he grunted as his hand moved faster, my clit was on fire, it was almost painful coming down from my orgasm with his tip still slapping against it.

His abdomen flexed and his jaw clenched straining his grunts, finally I felt what i'd been longing for since shortly after he woke me up. His hot cum covered my pussy top to bottom. He panted as he gently stroked the last of his essence out onto me.

He reached over and grabbed one of his undershirts that was draped over a chair beside the bed and used it to wipe me off. "Think you'll be able to sleep now" I smirked "absolutely..."