11. AUG 15TH - Harry

BEFORE ANYTHING, BEFORE YOU BEGING THIS CHAPTER, I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU, TO YOU THAT IS READING THIS BOOK AND ENJOYING JUST AS MUCH I AM. WE JUST REACHED 1.1K OF READS. THANK U ☺️

BACK TO AUG 15TH

HARRY'S POV.

She told me to call her Adriana Moore, to not vision her as the daughter of Edward Caslisle. And for a good minute, for the time we were at the park, while I was laying on the grass with her sitting on my lap, I was able to take away the thought of her father. I was able to enjoy a moment with her without feeling guilty about it.

But that moment didn't last for long, like any good, real thing that comes to my life. I wish I could freeze time, this time I spent with her, it had been the most normal, real time I have had in the past 3 years of my career. and i don't understand how it has to be her, who I know nothing about, has the same lifestyle as me, is able to make me feel normal, ordinary again.

She doesn't look at me as the Harry styles, from the boyband One direction, she doesn't care about my career and what it has to offer. she seems to be going through similar struggles in life, with that mask she puts. Tonight I was able to see that she carries one just like me, hiding away the pain she has inside of her, by pretending to always be this happy bubbly person she is so good at portraying. But tonight came to an end once the shock of reality hit me, as soon as she opened her hotel room door, and the first thing I was hit with was her name, Adriana M. Carlisle embroidered on her suitcase.

"Coming in?" She asked holding the door for me to come in.

I wanted to, I wanted tonight to never end, to never have to wake up with the sun shining through my hotel room windows, because that would just mean I was back to reality and my peace medication was gone to her fathers arms. i would rather stay up all night and watch the sunrise next to her, that way I could at least watch her leave and say goodbye.

"I think I should-" I was holding myself with all the strength I have on me, I was trying to be a good person with an even better conscience, but before I could even finish my sentence I was being yanked into her room to her bathroom.

Standing in front of each other, while she had her back to the door, blockin me from leaving, which I didn't have a problem with, this way I am not to be blamed for. I was forced into her room and kept in captivity, what can I do at this point? Nothing.

She bends down to reach for her sneakers, taking them off, while I just stood there watching her, soon untight my own.

I shouldn't be doing this, the thoughts in my head come back again, once my body took control of its own, removing the shoes she had just unthight.

I can just say she removed them herself.

She gets back up, looking at me with so much determination and control of the situation. A situation I was begging to get out of even though I also so wanted to be in.

My demons were fighting to come out, they were begging to taste her, to find out what heaven taste like, as if every woman I have brought to feed my demons were already part of hell, like they were just a distraction until I found my piece of heaven.

She takes a step closer to me, as if we weren't already close to each other, bringing her hands to the bar of my wet hoodie, slowly bringing the material up.

"What are you doing?" I asked, knowing exactly what she was doing.

This wasn't me talking, this was the 16 year old harry, that has never been touched by a girl before, this was my subconscious trying to fight my demons, who were screaming, banging on the door to come out.