29. SEP 9TH

Here I am again. two chapters in two days. WOW.

******

I saw you dancing in a crowded room
You look so happy when I'm not with you
But then you saw me, caught you by surprise
A single teardrop falling from your eye

******

Harry's POV

Sep 3rd

We have been in Los Angeles since Sunday, mainly focusing on making the next album with Edward, which was a completely mind blowing experience when he took us to Jaspen's studio in Beverly hills and got to meet the walking legend himself. For the past 3 days we have been staying at his house in Malibu, also as if it was a songwriting camp.

We got to finish steal my girl, fully and even signed off for adriana to get credit for producing this track, since she is the mind behind it, because otherwise the song wouldn't have come out as good as it did, but we are not telling her until the full album is done and her name is printed on it.

I think Niall has met his person, Jaspen, they have spent most of these past 3 days glued to each other. Jaspen has shown us a few historical pieces that would blow your mind. Things like the guitar Chuck Berry used to record most of his masterpieces, or the endless count of platinum albums hanging on every wall of his house.

With sometime in between conversation and recording, we were able to wander around the house to find inspiration and even play any instrument that was out. Jaspen really gave us a green pass in his house and everyone took it as they felt comfortable while still respecting the space and his privacy.

The house had 2 levels of stairs, and a small side house where his studio was built in. Our rooms were on the first floor, where Liam Niall and Louis shared a room and Zayn and I shared another. Next to my room was Adriana's room, the only room off limits, he mentioned she was gonna be arriving tomorrow after we leave the house and she hates people in her room, but while one of the maides was cleaning her room, getting fresh floors for her arrival, I got a glimpse from her private balcony when the opened the curtains to bring light to the room.

Even if it wasn't mentioned to be her room I would have assumed it was hers. Adriana is an only child and grandchild, so the more jovenal room was expected to be hers. Staring from the backyard that was connected to her balcony, I had the view of her bed, a lower level, almost to the ground type of bed, white bedding and a long wooden stool in front of it, with an endless amount of books covering it and a lit candle. I wonder what her room smells like, or what kind of candle she is into, she has seen my room, well one of them, she has slept in my bed, and here I am being nosy just to get a glimpse of who she is like aside from what the world sees her as.

By the large glass double doors was a tall single drum next to her bedside table and below two large paintings that hung above her bed. Across the room was two doors, one that I can to find out was the bathroom and the other probably her closet- I shouldn't be doing this- I walked passed this area a few times throughout the passed few days, and everytime my eyes caught something new, something that I would to know the meaning behind it, or why is it here and not in New York or with her in London. The entire room was very earthy and brown and the fresh white roses placed by her tv wouldn't be different, but what caught my eyes were the choice sunflowers by her night stand - Are sunflowers her favorite flowers.