17. AUG 20TH part 2

******

You walked into the room
and now my heart has been stolen
You took me back in time to when I was unbroken

******

AUG 20TH

AUG 20TH

NARRATOR POV.

The premier went as smoothly as anyone could hope, even better than what Adriana was hoping. Her nerves and subconscious were at rest, allowing her to take in the event and moments provided during the premiere.

The movie was about two hours long, Adriana and Sabrina were enjoying themselves, and while Sabrina sang the songs word by word under her breath, she also pointed out little things and pulled out facts so Adriana could understand some scenes in a fan point of view and not just another person that got invited to the premier and didn't know a single thing about the band and it's individuals.

At the moment she was thankful for having Sabrina with her to point out those little things that she wouldn't have noticed on her own. She watched the entire movie but it was some specific scenes that made her smile a bit more, growing a sparkle in her eyes when the camera was directed at him, showing the sweet playful guy she has been having intimate moments, the same that made her feel something that she has never felt before.

He was kind, was generous, calm, but also knew went to have fun, the life of the party, and besides all that he knew how to shake her world without even trying, but worse, she was doing the same to him and neither knew the effect they were having on each other.

While he knew the feeling, he was in denial and she simply didn't know or understood what was going on inside of her when with him or even just thinking about the boy.

During the credits, at the very end of the movie, Harry texted Adriana, telling her there will be an after party at his apartment and that she should go and take Sabrina with her, shortly adding the address to the message.

Once the movie was finally over, some people started heading out to their designated drivers, others stayed a bit longer to talk to the band and some big names that were also there. Adriana and Sabrina stayed seated for a little while, waiting for the agglomeration of people trying to leave, die it down, and as they waited for it to happen, they took the time to talk and laugh about the memorable moments of the movie.

throughout the 20 minute they stayed there, Adriana and Harry exchanged looks, keeping as descriptive as possible, until Sabrina noticed Harry looking their way and she started to talk about it and freak out a bit, so Adriana quickly acted on it, getting up once she noticed the agglomeration head in fact died down.

Once in the car Adriana directed Mike to drive the girls back home, and explain to Sabrina she needed to change shoes, that the heels she had on were killing her.