22. AUG 29TH

A/N: HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL BABES, HOW ARE YOU GUYS? I HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING GOOD OR WORKING TOWARDS BEING BETTER AND BEING THE BEST I KNOW YOU GUYS CAN BE.
I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS ARE LIKING MY BABE HERE, IF SO PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS ARE THINKING AND YOUR THEORIES

ENJOY ;)

******

Gotta get this paper, get this cake up
Gotta do my hair, gotta put on makeup
Gotta act like I care about this fake stuff
Straight up, what a waste of my day

******

Niall confirms being the reason for Adriana Carlisle showing up to the 'This is us' premiere.

Niall admits having a crush on Adriana Carlisle at the today show.

Fans don't seem too excited about Niall's new crush.

******

ADRIANA'S POV.

My brain was palpitating against my scalp heavily, my eyes were heavier than ever, not allowing me to keep them opened for longer than 2 seconds. I could feel the hangover have control of me, I was so Noxious and in pain.

My head hurts, my eyes hurt, my throat hurts, my body is exhausted and the wound on my hip hurts everytime I think about it.

It might still be night time or the next morning, I wouldn't be able to tell you. The last thing I remembered was Justin picking me up from the tub and him trying to keep me awake for as long as he could.

With my eyes closed he talked to me, having me answer every question in full sentence, as he wrapped a towel around my body to dry me off. The questions were mathematical, historical, anything, pop culture, but one thing that he would never, ever question me about was my doings, what happened and why I did what I did. The questions were to keep me alive, having my brain work excessively so it wouldn't shut down rather than judging me.

I am not sure what he did during the time he asked me all this crazy questions that somehow my brain knew most of the answer, but feeling his body next to mine, holding me tight with both of his arms around me, gave me the feelings he has been here the whole time, taking care of me, making sure nothing would happen again.

I hear somebody knock on the door, and as soon as the door gets opened, allowing some light to enter the room, I slowly hide my face on his neck, feeling the pain on my eyes get worse as the small source of light gets in the room.

"I'm sorry" I hear the soft voice take over the quietness of the room "... I didn't mean to..." she tries to apologize for entering the room and seeing Justin and I laying in bed together.

This, making it the second time she finds us in a similar position. Only difference is that now she is finding me in a much more vulnerable situation, hung over, laying in his arms while he takes care of me, with a puffy face from crying all night.

I was so out of myself once I got home that I had completely forgotten Britney was staying the night. Just a couple feet away from finding me having a panic attack, she was down in the basement at the guestroom, I had asked Beth to make it hers for the time being she is staying over.

"You are not interrupting anything..." Justin cut her off whispering, making me assume he still had the understanding that I was asleep "... she had a long night at the event, I just wanted to make sure she was rested" he tries to explain the reason for him being here at a time I can only assume was really early.