25. FIRST WEEK OF CLASS

HELLO HELLO, GUESS WHO IS BACKKKKK.

A FEW LITTLE ANNOUNCEMENTS.

IF YOU WENT TO LOVE ON TOUR, I HAVE BEEN MAKING SHIRTS FOR EACH SHOW AND WILL HOPEFULLY HAVE THEM ALL DONE BY THE FIRST WEEK OF DECEMBER AND WILL ALSO BE ADDING POSTERS FOR THOSE SHOWS AS WELL. HERE I HAVE A FEW THAT ARE ALREADY OUT ON MY SHOP. 

I WILL HAVE THE LINK TO MY SHOP ON MY BOARD ON MY PAGE HERE.

Before we start I have to say this chapter is a bit confusing

Before we start I have to say this chapter is a bit confusing. There are 3 different times being told at the same time, so everything that is centered and in italics are the past. If it is underlined it is from January 2010, if it is not under lined but still in italics it is from the previous week, when Adriana was in New York. I wanted to do it by color but Wattpad wouldn't allow me to do that.

******

In my dark times I'll be going back to the street
Promising everything I do not mean
In my dark times, baby this is all I could be
And only my mother can love me for me

******

Friday, Aug 30th (Past)

Slowly time froze and we were the only two moving in synchrony, I can't even remember the last time I heard the quietness of my own mind, but tonight it was speaking volumes, as the most quiet and peaceful thoughts were being heard, as if I was placed in an empty stadium and the only sound heard was the wind hitting different objects and making the most peaceful sounds. The sounds of nothing.

There were no dirty words coming out of our mouths, there were actually no words being said, our bodies were doing the talking this time.

Monday, Sep 2nd (Present)

-Hello- I picked up my phone from the night stand and still with my eyes closed I answered the phone without checking who it was.

-Adriana, where are you? And why the accent? - The voice was familiar, but my brain had lost a cell from the excessive amount of alcohol I had.

I do this thing when I am a bit too drunk, it's called Abby. She is an English girl from Manchester, she is fun and a free bird, her accent is clean and very gullible, people would say she is a true England girl. It's fun for the time being, not so much when the hangover hits.

-Why are you screaming at me?- I asked, opening one eye and checking who was the female yelling this early.

-I am n...Are you hungover ?

-Maybe- I confessed to Sabrina.

-Adriana we have class in 2 hours.

-What?- I jumped immediately, realizing I slept in some random Australian's hotel room.