04. AUG 14TH

AUG 14TH

After last night, I needed a good run around the block to get my head off what my life was becoming once again. I knew last night was just a tiny, small preview of what my father was getting me into, and I honestly don't even want to sound like it is his fault, or that I don't want this opportunity for him.

I want my life back, I want the fun of it, the adrenaline and excitement I once had, I just didn't stop to thinking about the cons of that life, I didn't realize it was just around the corner, and I didn't prepared myself to it, which I should have known better by now.

I walked out of the elevator to face the crowd of people outside of the hotel, still waiting for the guys to come out and talk to them, it just seemed like they would never give up. Did they even go home to sleep and shower? I was getting concerned for the parents of these girls, or even if they had parents.

"Have they been here all night?" I asked the concierge, while preparing myself for my run.

"Not really, they left around 10, got back just over a hour ago" he filled me in with the information.

"Damn, the commitment" I placed my beats over my ears, blocking any sound that wasn't coming from the headphones.

I walked out of the hotel, noticing those were the same girls from last night, even Meredith was there, which for my and their parents concerning, she wasn't in school. I mean who am I to be concerned, I was skipping school to do worse things at her age.

Once I got to the speed I wanted, I kept running for just about 30 minutes around a few blocks, still in the same neighborhood as the hotel. The city was wide awake, cars passing by, and people either going to their destinations, like work or school, and some sitting by the coffee shop.

It was later in the morning, just a little over 10:30, my day didn't start as early as it used to, but I wasn't too worried about it, school hadn't started yet, neither did responsibilities, I still had two weeks to enjoy the freedom of a slow schedule.

I was back in the same street I had started my run, so I began to slow down my pest up to the point I am just walking down the sidewalk. I reach for my phone in my leggins pocket, to stop the music and check for any notification, I might have gotten during my run.

*Be the energy you want to attract* My daily motivational quotes.

Sabrina left two messages.

*Good morning.. well it's 2in the morning for me*

*But call me later, I want to hear everything about the apartment*

Dad left one message.

*Good Morning princess*

Besides those, there were a few emails I had to check and respond to, but they weren't as relevant at the moment, so I search for my father's contact, to call him, but once I pressed the call button soon bringing the object to my ears, my body collides to another body, a much bigger and taller body.

It all happened so fast, from reaching my phone to see my notifications to getting body slammed, but also once my eyes met with his, the world stopped to spin around, and before my body could meet the ground, he reached for my upper arm, holding it tight and pulling it towards him.

Seconds felt like minutes, and the same weird feeling I had felt yesterday came back around, it was an unexplainable feeling, more like I didn't know what it meant, or how to process this euphoria that was happening inside of me.