28. SEP 08TH

twice in a week? what is this? am I breaking a record? lol enjoy this little roller coaster

******

If I could escape
And recreate a place that's my own world
And I could be your favorite girl

******

NARRATOR

The night turned into day, the moon said it's goodbye and the sun said good morning. The night Adriana planned on getting some rest for the award show went on sleepless. She tried everything, the relaxing bath she had already planned went to the drain.
With her mother's journal in her hand and body under the warm water she stayed there for 2 hours, on the same page, she tried and tried to focus on the task at hand, but every word she read brought him to front force in her head. Not even her mother could take him off her head.
At each sidetrack she got, there was this deep dive thought she got that would trail her to those green eyes, and how they made her feel, the feeling she so called unknown, but is clear to see is love.

A freshly growing love, her first true love, the kind you wanna rip off your chest because it pains you at how extreme it is, the kind you don't know what it is until it is fully grown out to a size bigger than yourself. The kind that you will only realize what it is until you have fully fallen from the highest of the sky for that person. And damn she is not even close to the top.

After getting aggravated with how easily sidetracked she was getting, she got out of the bathtub and tried something else, a drug, a real one this time. Cocaine. The powder she had hidden away in her closet since the summer, where she spent countless nights convincing herself that she didn't need it, tonight was when she finally found use for it.

Or so she thought, the unknown feeling was stronger, the image of pain she found in his eyes, in his voice was more than any nightmare to keep her awake. But the warming feeling was what scared her, he lived in her head, but the dreams she began to have not too long ago was what kept her awake tonight, they were too real, too emotional, too much for her already broken heart to handle.

So she stared deep into the no end ocean. In her bedroom balcony, the moon disappeared to one side of the sea and the sun entered another day from the other.
With the sun up and the staff starting to arrive at the house to prepare breakfast and clean the house, Adriana took herself to the gym for a hour work out before Mickey could arrive at 8am to start glamming Adriana for teen choice award.

Adriana's mind was finally occupied by other things once Mickey arrived with his glam team. With his talkative personality, Adriana was able to focus on other things than what kept her awake all night, but that doesn't mean he didn't pop up in her thoughts every now and then, especially when Mickey was the one bringing his name up.

Yah the world knows he is pretty hot Mickey- Adriana thought to herself on countless occasions throughout the morning.

The award show was set to start at 5 in the afternoon but the red carpet was two hours prior to the event.

The morning went by quite quickly for Adriana, on her last touches before leaving the house, she stood in front of the large mirror in her room, while Mickey made sure her dress was well placed in Adriana's body, as well was the hairdresser doing a last touch up and the makeup artist putting lipgloss.

With the event being for a younger crowd Adriana and Mickey decided to go for a more girly, fairy look. The Valentino dress was picked specifically for Adriana when she was only Edwards plus one.