FLATLINE

I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO KILL ME, BECAUSE THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE- I AM WRITING IT, AND IT IS SOOOO GOOD, IM EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS TO SEE.

BUT HERE TO TELL YOU GUYS ABOUT A FEW NEW THINGS.

FIRST.

I AM SELLING LOVE ON TOUR 2022 MERCH AND WILL BE MAKING MORE THROUGH THE NEXT FEW MONTHS.

MY ETSY SHOP IS SECRET FANGIRL CLUB, I ALSO POST ON MY TIKTOK ABOUT IT 

SECOND.

I have two new books that I have started. one is Tokyo, which is a fun little thing that I haven't decided if I want to go through it, but there is two chapters already.

The other one, which I got the idea after reading Daisy Jones & the six.

It is the story of Sophia Collins, MIT grad, whose father is producing Harry Styles first album. And while she is a mathematic genius and wants nothing to do with the glamours world she was born in, she found in Jamaica writing and falling in love with Harry, but the catch is...

Harry is everything she is running away from, and she already has a lover back home.

Through the entire book, we gonna see a lot of ups and a lot more of downs, but love, true love always finds its way to put two people that are meant to be together.

✿ Lately you've been busy/ Wondering if you miss me/ Why did you go against me? ✿

"Can you please tell me who you are?"

"[laughs] My name is Sophia Collins, I am twenty... two. I am a songwriter, and people like to say I am a musician but I have yet to release my own work. I am, well you guys already know who my parents are, Robert and Daisy Collins, the big Hollywood stars [She rolled her eyes], yah, I am their daughter, and they are probably the reason I am being interviewed for a vogue cover [She widened her eyes and her jaw dropped with the information]"

"That is not true. You are here because at 19 every song you wrote was on the billboard 100, and now you have been nominated for best songwriter"

"Which doesn't mean I am going to win [she pointed at me] have you seen who i am computing with? [She humbly asked, to make sure everyone knew knew who she was up against]"

"You are an incredible songwriter [I had to point out how incredible she was]"

✿ I was out there on the road/ life out of control/ She became a victim to my busy schedule ✿

Freshly out of college, on a late summer night, I can't get myself to sleep, and so I do the one thing I have been doing since I was just a little girl. I take myself to the cold basement and wander through my parents' old stuff, Grammy's, brits, VMA's and all of the awards you can imagine, with magazine covers and records on end. The basement is filled with memories of when I was just a little girl, or even before times.

But what got me here, isn't the stuff I have gone through over and over again throughout the years, what got me here, is a box filled with history, moments, letters, songs and pictures of Sophia Collins.

She is the inspiration for this book, and I like to think she wrote it all on her own, I just simply published.

To her

To him

To them.

This book is their love story and how I found myself in the mix of it all.

"Is this a good back blurb?" I asked the man, my creator, as I finished reading the back of the book I have been writing for the last 3 months.

"That is perfect sweetheart" Dad said.

He was sitting across the table from me. We did this everyday, with no exception, around 4 in the afternoon when the sun isn't too hot anymore. He makes what he calls the best coffee in the world because mom once told him and I quote 'This is the best coffee I have ever had'. I have my with some cream and milk while he takes his black.

With a book on his right hand and his coffee on the other, he fixes his writing glasses with the back of his hand before opening the book to the page he had left off yesterday. He is wearing these green work, but comfy pants with an oversized orange knitted sweater, white socks and his black vans.

He always makes a big deal of our daily afternoon coffee time, to the point he requests for us to dress up, even if we are just taking a few steps out of the house into the backyard.

******

A/N

DON'T WORRY, THIS BOOK HERE, STILL IS MY PRIORITY, WHICH MEANS I WILL STILL BE TRYING TO POST TWICE A WEEK AND REALLY GET THIS BOOK TO END BEFORE LOT22. I WILL BE TRAVELING A LOT FOR THE LAST 6 MONTHS OF THE YEAR AND I DON'T WANT TO DRAG THIS BOOK FOR ANOTHER YEAR.