19. AUG 27TH part 2

I HATE THAT I CAN'T WRITE SMUT TO SAVE MY LIFE BUT HERE IT IS, I HOPE YOU GUYS GET MY VISION FOR THIS CHAPTER

LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS I LOVE SEEING YOU GUYS REACTIONS...  PLEASEEEE.

ENJOY ;)

******

I don't wanna wake up
I want you spread out on the sheets
Said her pussy so good
And her pussy so sweet

******

I don't know what's wrong with me, but every time I am around him my brain just doesn't seem to work properly, in fact it doesn't work at all, besides when it's to send me signals of that weird unknown feeling.

My body moves on its own, my mouth lets out words without letting my head think once if it's right or not.

"can we play with fire now?" I asked, hearing him say 'we can't play with fire' all day since he said it.

As the words came out of my mouth, he tightened his grip on me, feeling his body tense with the similar words he had used earlier in the day.

With my lips so close to his ear, I take him into the act I have become a fan of, becoming my favorite to tease him, I sucked in his ear lobe into my mouth, toying around with my tongue. I came to find out it was his weakness, and I can't blame him, I can in fact understand how the act can make anyone weak to your touch.

It's the closeness, the heavy  breathing against your ear, making you take the sound with intensity, make any whisper run down your spine to your core in a matter of seconds, only allowing you to let out the most painful breath as an answer to any question the other person might have asked you.

"What ab-" he tries to keep himself in place, but the more I dove into his skin, letting my heavy breath take over his hearing, while my tongue plays with his ear lobe.

"No bandmates to hide from..." I bite his ear lobe, running my fingers through his curls, finding the grip, I pull his head back making his loose skin leave my mouth.

Soon I hear a light moan leave his mouth "... No hotel room to be quiet so no one can hear..." my lips found a new spot to play in, the sharp end of his jaw close to his ears "... A ...whole... house... to... ourselves" after leaving soft kisses in between my words I bite on the same area before fully losing his touch.

I untangle my fingers from his hair, leaving a I want more after taste for him to wonder if there is more of where that came from, turning around and running up the stairs before he could get a hold of me once again.

I have always been driven by the chase, the wanting what I can't have and going after everything that seems impossible. No, can't do, can't have, you are not allowed to, have always been an obsession of mine, I don't know what it is about crossing the line but the trill, euphoria, adrenaline that comes with those things was like my source of energy to keep me alive.

Harry was it, that is the only explanation for me to keep coming back to him, the knowing we shouldn't be doing this, that he works with my father, the secret and sneaking around. That's the only explanation to why I want to do the things I want to do with him, the things I want him to do with me, with my body.

I have never slept with anyone more than once since Timothy, and I promised myself I wouldn't do that again, wouldn't let a man manipulate me into sex, into having multiple times with them, no matter how good they were, the continuation only brought me danger and power they thought they had over me.