IT ENDS HERE

It's been quite some time since I last posted this story and it is sad to tell you guys that I'll most likely never finish this book, or write it as a Harry Styles fanfiction. This is a project that I will most likely forever love even though you guys might never see the final masterpiece.

Who knows, in a few years I"ll come back to finish this, or rewrite it as an actual fictional romance. Who knows???

But for right now, I won't be coming back here, either for "Half a world away" or to flatline, but I won't be leaving you guys without knowing how this story ends.

So here it comes.

As you guys may have noticed the story was never really focused on Harry's life or was the main character focused on him.

This book was something big for me, as I have always been fascinated about the celebrity life and how they are not treated as human beings. This story was about the daughter of a well known producer, who struggles with mental health and body dysmorphia while dealing with the death of her mother.

If you have reached the last chapter of this book or have clicked to read this book, you've noticed that harry is her love interest and throughout the book you saw how she struggles with the acceptance of being truly loved, and how her traumas with timothy have affected her present life.

The last chapter ends with a spicy scene, but the chapter itself is the main character finally allowing the feelings to fill her in.

From this point forward good things were planned to happen but also the main character's life was also about to change completely, from being just the daughter of somebody important, she was to become The celerity.

After spending the night with Harry, Adriana would be called by her grandfather and told to fly back to London. Her image was about to be exposed as her professor blackmailed her by selling the story of her being the voice to ocean eyes.

She is nothing but forced to reveal it herself with the ability to tell the story as she pleases.

At this same time she accepts that she likes Harry, she lets him in a bit more.

They become a bit more than just sex buddies, her glam team, jeff and her assitant know about the two.

It is a secret for everyone else.

She is happy with him, she is seen more smiley, but while her love life is glowing, her personal, private life is almost a ghost, now that the world knows she sings ocean eyes.

She is wanted at every talk show, at every music award, she is the talk of the moment.

She is at glow of love, but the energy filling her, the glow in her skin and hair isn't from health, is from the extreme amount of coke she has started to use to keep herself calm through it all.

The feeling for Harry is only growing and while she has accepted it, it doesn't mean she isn't struggling with taking it all in.

A month goes by and Adriana and harry have gone to their first date, they have spent a day with gemma and Anne. this is the weekend she finds out she loves him, but she istill doesn't know how to say it, how to allow the feeling to fill her, or how to even feel it, so she gives him the one thing she is good at, sex.

its now november. She spends a weekend with harrys family at a yacht, this is where they will tell his family they are officially dating.

Its been 3 months since they met.

At the end of the month she will lose herself and overdue on drugs, she will reach the same point she did a few years back where timothy raped her. Harry will find her, he will save her, and after a few days in the hospital and scaring everyone, she decided to go clean again. She goes to a rehab for a few weeks and comes out just before christmas.