13. AUG 16TH part 2

TW: SELF HARMING, BLOOD AND DROWNING.

BEFORE YOU START READING THIS CHAPTER, IF, BY ANY CHANCE YOU GET TRIGGER BY SHARP THINGS, DROWNING AND SUICIDAL ACTIONS, I WOULD LIKE YOU TO STOP READING ONCE I SAY * PLAY THE VIDEO* AND GO STRAIGHT TO AUG 17th.

THANK YOU
I DON'T WANT YOU GUYS TO GET TRIGGER BY SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN AVOID, I SAY THIS FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, DO NOT READ IT. I HAD TO STOP A FEW TIMES, BECAUSE I PERSONALLY FELT THE HIGH JUST BY READING IT.

Also here the trailer to Tokyo... will it ever become a book? Who knows lol

*****

ADRIANA'S POV.

Thoughts about this day....Well, I don't even know how to explain how it has been a roller coaster, about the eventful morning to this eventful night, and it is still yet to be over.

My anxiety was at its max and no matter how much molly I was willing to take today it didn't seem to be enough to control it. During the show I chucked down two cups of beer without Sabrina's mother seeing, to try and see if the alcohol would calm down the nervous in me, but while it did get me light headed for the first 30 minutes of the show, by the time it was over my body was begging for more, begging to be released from the exhausting it was to be dealing with my anxiety.

So once Niall said "We going..." In my head I didn't even let him finish the sentence, I didn't care where we were going, as long it meant we were drinking, and from what I can tell or at least hope, we are getting drunk tonight.

Once I changed into a simple black dress, and the boys from their sweaty shirts into freshly clean ones,  we were soon out of the arena, where we had to all get into one SUV, and have 3 other ones leave with us, each going to different places to confuse paparazzis.

They clearly knew where we were going, while I was just tagging along, not really caring for the destination, just ready to get shit faced and get the stress from today out of me.

We arrived at the club which was an underground place, with soft rock to punk playing, a stage where I would like to assume small bands performed. The environment was completely opposite from what we had just come out of, people didn't seem to care who we were, or even know us, to the point we ALL had to show IDs to check our ages, which I was shocked because not even when I was under age, I never got carded in a club in America.

Since we were just like everybody else in that building, there was no special treatment, no VIP space prepared for us nor were people kissing our ass and giving us free bottles. And I was enjoying it.

We stood by the bar, taking shots non stop. I would say they were surprised by how I was handling myself with the amount of alcohol we were taking, but this wasn't my first rodeo, and considering the fact that they didn't know much about me, they surely didn't know about my past, or how the media portrayed my "rebel"  phase to be.

We all took about 5 shots before Liam tapped out and chose beer over tequila, Zayn left right after when he went to the bathroom, I am sure he didn't want to tap out but used the bathroom excuse to get out of it.

It was on our 7th shot that everything got interesting, when Niall decided to turn this into a game, it was basically truth or dare, but if you didn't answer or refused to do the dare, you had to take a shot.

Niall, Louis, Harry and I were the only ones playing it, while Liam set on a stool drinking his boring beer.

The game started with easy questions, they seemed to be scared of asking the ones running in their minds, and so were the dares, until I got tired of high school truth or dare and I took it on my own to change it up.