35. SEP 21ST part 3

******

Don't let this go to your head
But you're the best, I've ever had
Not to mention
That thing is swollen
You got me oh so in a trance

******

It's been over a month since we first met, since we first kissed, or slept together. That first time, I thought it was gonna be a one and done, like my usual meaningless one night stand, but a month later, now I can say we were both just tasting the water and many things have changed since that first entire week.

We left the club not too long ago. We got in the same cab, we arrived at the hotel at the sametime and a group of fans and paparazzis watched us step out of the cab into the hotel together. That alone was something I would have never done 4 weeks ago, I could be so escapital and precise with every move I made just to make sure there was little to no attention being drawn to me.

But 4 weeks ago Adriana, is not the same Adriana right now. Yah, she still has a lot of baggage with her, but she has allowed herself to enjoy life a bit more, she has given in to that still unknown feeling, allowed firsts to happen and do things more often, like sleep with the same person over and over again.

I am well aware I am not no saint, no virgin Mary, but I also have never been this reckless. Sneaking into bathrooms to get a quick release while our friends are parting a few feet down the hall, or lying to my friend just because I want to see a boy.

Like I said before this past 4 weeks, I was very calculated when it came to my public image, because I didn't want to draw attention, but I can't say the same for tonight, or for this trip at all, but speaking for the moment of right now, this reckless feeling, has only grown, as the elevator door closed and we were once again left alone with a security camera recording our every move.

As soon as the doors closed, the air became heavy while both of us tried to contain ourselves from jumping into each other's throat for that pleasure we can only find in each other. It wasn't much after the thought of him fucking me in that elevator that he quickly turned to stand in front of me and pressed me against the metal wall, with one hand on my bare ass under my mini skirt and the other holding my face in place as we completely found ourselves in each others mouths.

Moving repectly, in hunger, devotion, almost as if the only thing keeping each other alive was the energy our lips connected sent to our bodies.

But that quick moment was quickly ruined as soon as we heard the elevator reach a floor level that wasn't ours and 3 elder ladies entered the small space.

My cheeks were flushed of embarrassment, thinking that we just got caught and these ladies thinking I am a whore, but as the thoughts worked to overthink in my head, Harry softly found his hand to meet mine and held on to it to get me to relax.

"What a handsome boy" One of the ladies smiled at Harry while her friends whispered other things in between themselves and smiled along looking at him.

"Thank you" He gave them a large sweet smile while his thumb drew circles on the back of my hand.

"To be young and reckless with no care in the world" One of her friends said while sharing her attention with Harry and I.

"I am sure you ladies are still rocking somebody's world" Harry said, taking a step closer to me, while leaving my hand alone to meet my back then my bare ass and in between my legs.

All 3 older ladies were so focused on their conversation with Harry that whatever he was doing with his hand didn't even cross their mind, or they couldn't even notice. Thank god.