07. AUG 15TH part 2

THIS IS A VERY DETAILED CHAPTER, MAINLY INFORMATIONS ABOUT ADRIANA'S CHILDHOOD, BUT ITS IMPORTANT FOR THE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT FOR FUTURE EVENTS.

ADRIANA'S POV.

The touch of his finger against my skin, my feet leaving the ground, my arms finding its way around his neck in search for security. My head tilting back, losing its firmuty to my body, in reaction to him picking me up and making the side of my body collide with his.

It was the soft touch of his dry and worming fingers meeting the skin of my outer thigh and the side of my ribcage, when my brain allowed me to have a glimpse of what had happened last night. what had happened during our encounter in the bathroom.

The dress was a bit raised up, my ass on top of the sink and my upper back against the mirror behind me. My legs were a bit spread out with him in between, making the tight dress block the blood flow from my heart to my legs.

98 percent of my legs were naked, with my crus around his waist, I used the muscles of my calves to pull him closer, as if he wasn't already in touch with my body.

With his left hand around my outer thigh, his lips against my neck, socking it like a baby and its pacifier, he is gentle with it, sucking my skin just enough to give us pleasure but not leave a mark. As I hope.

My hands seemed to wonder all over his chest, wanting to know every inch of his body as if it was mine. tracing from his chest to his lower abdomen, finding the bar to his skinny jeans. I let my index finger wonder just an inch inside, below the bar of his jeans, tracing the unknown soft skin, from the button of his jeans, around his waist to the lowest part of his back, softly letting all my fingers dance on his back, and so they danced, like ballerinas on a stage, knowing the routine like they had danced in this stage before, finding its way over the shirt, around his neck.

His right hand on the back of my neck, he held to find security to his lips against my skin. The same lips traced my face like an unknown land that was ready to be dominated by him. He was hot, sweaty, with his heart beating uncontrollably and breathing heavily, matching mine own.

I had my eyes shut, allowing the touching and hearing to take over my senses, feeling every sweat fall down my body, his hair move in between my fingers. The music was loud, but my hearing was focused on his breathing, on the heavy hair coming in and out of his mouth, the mouth that the lips I desperately needed against mine.

I know what they could do to my neck and the heavy breathing up my ears, but I needed to taste them, I needed to feel them in contact with my own, feel how they move and if they moved just as good up against my lips as they did against my neck.

The glimpse was quick, and didn't give me much information of what had actually gone down last night. Once I woke up from my thoughts, the first thing I saw was them green eyes, with his pupil dilated, but not from being high or any drug, more like he was having a vision, memory, similar to what I had just woken up from.

The split of a second I had on him, was quick, of course, but it was a good split of a second, I had my eyes just about 10 inches apart from his, I was able to notice the soft dimple that had just been formed on his safe due to the small smirk he gave me. it was definitely not me, but what was in his mind, because even with his eyes glued to mine, I could feel he wasn't exactly looking at me, but more like through me.

My attention to those gorgeous green eyes get taken away, once I feel the cool water get in touch with my body.

"Let's go" Niall, throws even more water at us, making me laugh at the childish act.