24. AUG 30TH

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS ONE.

******

You're scared to be lonely, specially in the night
I'm scared that I'll miss you, happens every time
I don't want this feelin'. I can't afford love
I try to find reason to pull us apart
It ain't workin' 'cause you're perfect
And I know that you're worth it
I can't walk away

******

{This is the Harry we getting this chapter}

Adriana Pov.

Maybe last night was a mistake, to wake up today and go through a hangover while getting hair and makeup ready for a movie premiere that I need to be in in just a few hours, looking sober and perfect as they expect me to look.

Past a certain time, the night became a blur, I can guarantee I only fully remember looking up and finding Niall, Liam, Zayn, Louis and Harry at our VIP area, spending the night eyeing Harry. I know it got to a point where Justin pulled me to take me home and I went around the area to say bye, giving everyone kisses on their cheeks, but especially Niall, I made sure to kiss both of his cheeks as close to his lips as possible.
A drunk act that I may or may not regret as I remember the reasoning behind it.

Before heading down to get ready I took a painful cold shower, and while getting all my brushes covered, Beth made me drink at least a gallon of Gatorade to help with my hangover, and I am sure she diluted my medication into the drink without me seeing, because it is not only getting me over my hangover but also numbed my mind for the time being.

It was only a few hours later, I was ready to leave the house, hair was laying in soft waves over my shoulders and back, makeup was natural looking, but don't be fooled, there was layer of all the things Bret put on my face, foundation over foundation with a bit of councilor and powder all over my neck and chest, oh also my knuckles to cover the still redness from punching Timothy's face.

The Dior dress was very delicate and lady-like, with it's off white dreamy color, it sat perfect on my body, with the corset tightened around my rib cage giving more volume to my breast than it already has and while it was see through through the entire lace skirt, it still had the innocent scent to it.

By the time I was already in the car with Jacob driving me to the event, the medication was wearing off since they weren't properly taken, finding myself overthinking every situation that has happened and will probably not even get close to happening today, thinking if my outfits is appropriate for this kind of events, what type of questions I will be asked today, until my mind is taken off my deep tanged by Sabrina FaceTiming me.

"Hey girly" she quickly announced her presence at the other side of the call as soon as we got connected.

"Hey Sasa" We haven't talked in a few days now, with all the craziness, I haven't even found time to text her and ask if she is okay and if she hasn't burt down the apartment yet, thinking about last week her trying to heat up something in the microwave and she forgotten to take the silver fork off the plate before putting inside the microwave.