23. AUG 29TH part2

I MIGHT BE A FEW HOURS LATE BUT ITS HERE... BUT WE MIGHT GET A DOUBLE UPDATE THIS WEEK ;)

I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE LIKING IT S2

ENJOY 

******

My presence sweet, and my aura bright
Diamonds good for my appetite
Guess it fuckin' just clicked one night
All them demons helped me see shit differently
So don't be sad for me

******

Adriana POV.

Right after the attention was directed to the boys, where they were located outside with two different reports, I exited the studio and went straight to my dressing room where I found Justin awake on his phone, Britney answering emails and Brat packing his makeup stuff.

It was still early in the morning and nothing planned for the next few hours, Justin was still tired from the sleepless night I took from him, so we decided to go to my house and lay on the large couch of the dark living room and watch some random movie that we knew we would only watch for the first five minutes before we both knocked out.

He had to be a rehearsal by four in the afternoon at the Madison Square Garden, which is where he will be performing tonight, so we woke up around two, so I could change back into the black sweatpants and hoodie, put my classic pair of beat up converse and make a small bag with basic makeup products and a change of clothes for after the show.

During rehearsal and even the actual show itself I like to keep my outfit on the more comfortable and cozy side rather than dressing up, especially when people are not there to see me.

It's 5:30 PM and I have been sober for over 12 hours, waiting for the second the medication start to wear off and I start walking around like a zombie, with red eyes, pale face and intense under eyes with a voice of somebody that has been dehydrated for a decade.

This is going to be the most exhausting three days of my life.

Justin has been running through the choreography since we got here, and I have just been sitting in one of the chairs in the empty crowd, here and there watching the new show I have yet to see while on my phone, scrolling through Twitter.

After a few minutes going through my timeline, I looked at what was trending, which was, the today show and One Direction at the top two most trending worldwide. So I go through both, finding similar stuff since everyone that was talking about the today show was also talking about One Direction.

It's been more than just a few hours but the tweets were still nonstop, everyone posting pictures and videos of the boys performing and some were lucky enough to even get a picture with one of them.

There were a few sweet tweets about me in my outfits, I made sure to like them all, but out of all the good things I found, one not so good out stands them all. Well the tweet itself wasn't hurfault but the comments below it was.

The tweet was a 30 seconds video that somebody from the crowd was able to record of Harry and I walking in together to stand behind Niall and Zayn. The video continues up to when Liam and Louis turn to say hi. The caption for the tweet was just Adriana with the boys this morning at the today show.

The video showed nothing extreme, nothing that would reason the hateful comment, all saying, again, I don't deserve to be friends with them, especially Harry, since they took my hand on his arm and fake smile as me mistreating him after doing whatever they think we were doing alone in the hallway as I quickly turn to give Niall my full attention.