15. AUG 19TH

HERE IS THE NEW COVER FOR THIS BOOK.

I am so proud of myself for making this cover

HEY LOVIES, I want to make something clear. I hate writing these scene, only because I don't really know how to word them, like the details and stuff. I wish you guys could enter my mind and watch these type of scene from my head. lol

ALSO, I personally HATE, when there is too much reading though the characters head during moments like this, which is a big turn off for me, because at this moment of the chapter, I am not trying to understand the because of things, I can get that info later. So if chapters like this one seem a bit shorter than the others, it's simply because I am not hitting around the bush.

ANYWAY, I'm sorry for the cockblock last chapter, but here it is and I hope you guys are liking it.

****

Its good, boy, go think

maybe we get to do it again

I have no time to spend in my bed with a younger guy

If you want a good girl, let me know

If you want a bad girl, I will put on your face

so take advantage of this time with me

Its not anyone that gets to spank me

AUG 19TH

"I don't think that will take me much love" He spoke in the most british way I have heard him talk.

My mind was in another universe, my body was beyond reality. Every touch against my skin put me closer to my climax. I was feeling like my 14 year old virgin losing my virginity for the first time and how my body was responding to his touch, knowing how quick I could come.

I didn't want to seem that desperate for his touch nor give him the satisfaction to come in the first few minutes.

Maybe I was too worked up with the drug and desperate to feel him, that once he entered his fingers inside of me, the pain I felt wasn't the same pain I usually feel, this time there was no painful pain, it was pure pleasure.

he kept his fingers inside of me for a slow five seconds, before taking his time to remove them, while he kept his eyes glued to mine. I smiled at him, once I tighten myself around his fingers, watching a sparkle appear in his eyes.

My act didn't do any good for me, once he felt me around him, his fingers were halfway out but quickly disappeared inside of me beginning a soft in an out motion. My breathing was out of control, my chest raised up-and-down by the sensation he was giving me, but it wasn't, he wasn't done, he needed more from me.