Love, a Wonderful Curse.

Who's excited to read? Here you go!

Vote, before reading.

Can "his fragile heart" get some love as well? Check out the other story once.

Note - If you are skipping parts, or chapters altogether, then don't hold me responsible for any confusions. Each part has it's own importance and links with one another. I'll cover every part, and in details, so for better understanding, follow in sequence.

Tell me your best feeling about this story? For me, it is when I notice that someone's rereading the previous chapters.

*****

His love, bloomed her in ways she could
not decipher, and her heart swelled in
ways it could not fathom.
And the same~
Love, broke her in ways she couldn't
imagine and her heart bled in ways it
could not fathom.

_Aastha.

___________________________________________

Third Person's P.O.V.

"Was the love you displayed for six months, fake?"

Silence.

Flinching back, Aksh stopped breathing. His fears were coming true one after one. He didn't know whether his body was shivering or the thoughts inside him was tormenting his brain so much, that he was shaking internally. The way he loved his rose in those six months, the way he worshipped her, the way he cared for her, was something that he put his whole existence into. He had given all of him to the love he carried for his mehuu.

He wasn't in love before her, he didn't show any affections, any loving action to anyone before. He was too scared to show his love after what happened to his elder brother, Vansh. His elder brother was his support system, the one he could rely on and show all his childishness without any worries.

But after his death, that childishness, that free nature, that expressiveness, everything jovial about Aksh died. Vansh took away that part of Aksh along with him. He took away the spirit to live, and his death broke Aksh to such extent that he blocked all his feelings from expressing. The guilt of not able to save his brother killed him, and Aksh kept on slipping into the darkness.

"Do you remember my love confession?" Turning his back towards Mehak, Aksh questioned back. A silence followed the tear drop that fell from his eyes.

Mehak paused, not knowing where was this leading to. A question in return of a question? Yes, she remembered. How could she not? It was the first time someone told her that she matters, her presence matters, that someone loved her. She never felt wanted from her family, and after Shourya's disappearence, the only feeling of being wanted went into thin air.

She existed, yes, but never felt that her non existence would make any difference to anybody. But that day, when her husband for the first time confessed his love for her openly after the marriage, she froze, not believing that she was capable of being loved.

"Do you remember my state?" Aksh questioned again, making Mehak go into one of the few and rare beautiful moments of her life, where she had felt loved, and blessed.

Truth to be told, the only beautiful memories she carries are all after their marriage. Watching something so precious to be snatched away right from her hands and couldn't be able to do anything about it was excruciating. The beauty stayed for such a short time before it got replaces with terrific one.

~~~~~~~~~~

Two months after their marriage.

In Mehak's pov.