Confrontations And Penitence.

Who's excited to read? Here you go!

I've gotten few suggestions to make a book 2, considering the number of chapters already crossed 90 and I've no idea how many more are yet to come. But personally, I wish to continue in the same book, I could feel the flow. What do you all suggest?

Comments are the key.

****

"Just cause his lips refused
to complain,
didn't mean his heart broke  any less."

_Aastha.

______________________________________

"He is waking up! Call the doctor!" Aarush puffed out a breath through the oxygen mask, opening his clouded eyes, the lights appearing dimmed to him, and his consciousness, obscured. He closed his eyes, opening them after few seconds trying to make the blurred walls seem clear but everything seemed muddled except the vivid memory of Aksh lying lifelessly.

"Aaru! How are you feeling?" Ryashi fussed, trying to push his sweaty hairs back, and checking the monitor reading his vitals, "Aarush?" She enquired, fighting with her motherly tears. "Please, tell me that you are fine." She begged, before cradling his face carefully in the crook on her elbow.

"Bhaiyuu." Aarush tried to say, but it was just a breathless gasp, making the oxygen mask fogged. Ryashi looked at him carefully, as he tried to speak in the mask yet again, "Bhaiyu." His voiceless calls, made his own eyes tear up, the teary eyes rotating around frantically, trying to find Aksh.

Turning towards Ryashi, he held her hand, ignoring the pain shooting in his injured wrist, his eyes big, vulnerable, "Bhai--yuu." He spoke slowly, trying to express his breathless words through his fuzzy eyes, his upper body jerking up in reflex with his attempts to speak.

"You are hurting yourself, Aaru!" Ryashi spoke, attempting to unfurl his hold, but he shook his head with a small whimper, "Bha--ii." He didn't care how much his insides ached to speak, he didn't care how much his throat burned, he just cared about his bhai.

"Shh. Don't stress yourself. Everything is okay, Aaru. You need to relax, okay?" Ryashi struggled to make her voice calm, not having the courage to tell him about Aksh's state. How could she break it to him that his bhai was barely hanging by a single fragile thread? So like a helpless mother, she chose to distract him. But she didn't know, he was Aarush Aksh Singhania.

Aarush didn't buy her words, his eyes pointing towards the door in a silent gesture, his fingers following the trails of his eyes, "Aarush, Aksh is fine. Don't panic-" He kept indicating towards the door, disregarding her words completely, asking her to take him to Aksh. She signed the nurse to pass her an anesthesia injection, observing his hysterics.

"Aarush. Calm down. Aksh is okay." Aarush looked at the injection in her hand with betrayal in his eyes, before shaking violently, thrashing, even two nurses combined couldn't keep him steady. He pulled away the oxygen mask, hauling his body up on the bed, his knees folded inside, eyes unclear but focused on the injection.

"Okay, okay, I'm putting down the injection. See?" Ryashi kept it on the platter, "Calm down, Aaru." She tried to reach him but he recoiled back, "N-n-no. Bhaiyu-u." He inhaled deeply, finding it difficult to speak without the oxygen mask, "W-where is h-he? I want to go to hi-m."

"Okay, I'll take you. Is that okay?" Ryashi tried to handle him with care, but he denied, breaking her heart, "I don't trust yo-u." Aarush stated, before looking at the wires, he started pulling them off, riping off the IV from his left hand, the white bandage was lined with a faint stains of blood due to the exertion by then.