Twisted Twines of Emotions.

Who's excited to read? Here you go! Do comment.

Vote, before reading, if possible.

A long chapter, and a pat for me for giving early update as promised.

If anyone is curious to know who's Sujain, comment here, I'll let you know.

Special thanks to those who voted, and extra special thanks to the ones who commented on the last chapter. Thank you.

*****

"Can a wound become a medicine itself?"

_Aastha.

___________________________________________

Aksh Singhania's P.O.V.

"I miss you. He misses you. A lot. Please, forgive us."

"I do not understand why are you wasting your time, trying to tell me about your feelings. We've no relations left, whatsoever."

"I'm sorry. I didn't-"

"You can take your concern and yourself, out of here."

Loud voices rang, buzzing my head, forcing me to part my eyes, groaning out loud at the sudden intrusion of light. Craning my neck up, I looked at Aarush's red face, popping up in anger while he yelled at his mother. Dr Ryashi stood there in tears, with eyes looking at her son with longing, finally able to see him after years.

"Aaru, I can't lose you again, I just can't. Don't push us away anymore. Please." Taking hold of Aarush's hands, she took it close to her weeping eyes, and held it there. I saw the conflict in his eyes, the yearn of his own reflecting, but the next second he jerked away his hand.

"You've already lost me. Consider, your son dead, cause you won't ever get him back again." He refused to look into her eyes, while he spewed venom, but I saw how his hands shook, how he shook slightly, not wanting to break apart.

The way Dr Ryashi almost broke into sobs, desperate to have some acknowledge from her son, it made me sigh in sadness. My own eyes became faintly misty, remembering my mum, wanting her to acknowledge me once, just once, and caress my head. My heart longed for one loving touch from mama.

Just one.

"C-Champ." Taking in the saline drop, and tubes attached to me, I silently wondered what was I doing here, laying down on the hospital bed, feeling so weak.

"What happened?" I asked slowly, as soon as he rushed towards me hurriedly. I frowned at the way he started sobbing out of nowhere, clutching my hand almost painfully in his grip. I tried moving my other hand, but felt like I had no strength to keep me going. I felt exhausted to that point, both mentally and physically, that I felt dead.

"Champ. What happened? Stop crying, first of all. Singhania's don't cry. You are not holding up to your brother's cold reputation." I spoke softly, trying to lighten his mood. From my peripheral vision I registered Dr Ryashi's surprised look at the mention of Singhania, as I forced my other hand to move forward and caress his hairs. But he didn't stop sobbing.

"Aarush Singhania! Stop crying this instant!" I tried to sound stern but my weak voice, didn't let me. After offering tears in everyone's eyes, all because of my actions continuously, I didn't want to witness tears anymore, especially cause of me. It caught Dr Ryashi's attention, as she mumbled softly.

[The next few paragraphs will show how Aksh and Aarush shared the connection they have now. You can skip, if you want, tho, it's an important part.]