Zealous Hurls Of Hearts.

Who's excited to read? Here you go

Note - Coming one or two months gonna be rough. But we'll pick up our pace after that. Be patient with me till then? Thank you.

Don't forget to comment your views!

*****

"Insecurities runs deep like vines
in the heart, with no escape."

_Aastha.

___________________________________________

"Pretty face!" Mehak looked up at the intrusion and blinked in surprise. She wasn't expecting his visit afterall. Yuvdutt entered the cabin without knocking and gave a charming smile to Mehak, completely oblivious to the presence of Aksh on the right. Aksh's expression turned sour, as he gritted his teeth in complete annoyance.

[Yuvdutt Batra - the guy who had proposed Mehak earlier.]

"What makes you come here?" Mehak asked, glancing at Aksh, not wanting a fight to break out again.

"Why? Are you not happy to see me?" Yuvdutt said, taking a seat in front of her. "I've been told by many pretty ladies, that I keep good company." He chuckled.

"I'm afraid but seems like you've been lied by many such pretty ladies." Mehak said with a serious expression on her face, leading him to make faces. Aksh sighed, looking down. He didn't want to break his nose for a third time, so he worked on keeping his anger at control, which was being very unlikely by just the sight of his moronic face.

Bloody shit faced mule.

"Well I've a much more pretty lady in front of me who finds me charming, so they don't matter." Yuvdutt cheered, making Mehak laugh. Aksh felt his heart crunch, but he kept his eyes down.

The insecurities were crawling in his heart, as he recalled her words. Yuvdutt was young unlike him, might be a mule but was handsome, didn't have anger issues like him and most importantly hadn't hurt her. Yuvdutt was indeed a better match for his rose. Why would she want an aged man, who had hurt her beyond repair? They were roughly th same age pair, hence more compatible, more likely, unlike him with a 8 year age difference.

His own thoughts strangled him, combined with her laugh. She didn't laugh with him anymore, not that he deserves her laugh, but seeing another man making her laugh, was sure a good series of crunches.

"Misconception again, Mr Batra. I find you a baffoon, not charming." Mehak said, shaking her head. Yuvdutt was just too full of his own compliments.

"That's what you call me with love, pretty face." He said, jutting out his chest. Aksh fisted his hands, as his downcasted eyes rose and got transfixed at them. She looked at so much ease with him.

"You are a lost case." Yuvdutt laughed at her words, before keeping the bags on the table. "What are these?"

"A pleasant gift by the most charming man on this planet?" Mehak rolled her eyebrows, "I don't accept gifts."

"I bet you can't reject these." He said, opening a box of cupcakes in front of her. "You can't use food against me." Mehak groaned.

"That's what friends do." Yuvdutt shrugged. "But since you don't accept gifts, I think I'll have to take it back."

"I might accept once in a while." Yuvdutt laughed at her words, before passing the cupcakes towards her. "All yours, ma'am!"

"I need a return gift, pretty face." Yuvdutt stated, as she took a bite of the chocolate covered delicacy. "I don't give gifts." Mehak retorted. Aksh was a silent spectator, silently mulling over their conversation with a breaking heart.