Inflamed Embers In The Heart.

Who's excited to read? Here you go!

I'm sorry about the delay! But here's a long update for compensation. Do treat me back with comments so I could write more.

Caution - Tissue papers might come handy. And it's a slow paced and slow burn story.

Missed hfr? I did!

Can we increase our family to 700?

****

"The art of love is mysterious,
and
scary to our own sanity."

_Aastha.

______________________________________

Third Person's P.O.V

"Sir, please, you need to understand-"

"Just follow the orders."

"Your discharge hasn't been granted yet-"

"I'll handle the hospital authorities."

"Mr Singhania, you are not in a state to leave the hospital."

"Do I look like I give a fuck? Get the discharge papers ready."

The voices rang softly against the walls, the small crack at the door left ajar, letting the voices glide into the silent hallways. "Anurag, Stop!" Aksh whispered, an attempt to speak louder but his weakened state didn't allow his vocal cords. Anuarg turned his eyes into squeezed slits, cursing the timing. He had no choice but to wheel Aksh towards Aarush room, and unfortunately, the three Singhania men were kept on the same VIP floor, making it absolutely impossible to dodge the room.

"D-ad." Aksh whispered, recognizing the voice. The words plaguing his mind, horrors playing in his eyes. "Anurag, Enter." Aksh insisted, his voice hiding away the tremors in his fingertips. His dad. Nothing has happened, right? There was no way his dad wouldn't come to him when he was present in the next room of his.

"Aksh, this is not Aarush's room. Let's go there-" Anurag was forced to stop, when Aksh himself took the reins and started wheeling himself inside the room. Anurag wanted to stop him, knowing a heartbreak would be awaiting for him, but the truth couldn't be hidden for long. And knowing Aksh, he wouldn't stop.

''I can't advise you to leave the-"

"Suit yourself." Raghuvendra gritted out, before making an attempt to move out of the door, and preferably far away from here. But he froze on his tracks, when he saw Aksh entering. The blue uniform matching the father son duo, in ways they never wanted. Aksh took in the hospital uniform and he felt his throat closing upon him. "D-dad?" His voice cracked, eye raking over his idol, wanting to deny any harm has come to him.

Raghuvendra involuntarily took a step towards Aksh. His eyes crinkling with film of tears, witnessing his bettu in front of his eyes, after he saw him lying on the stretcher. His fatherly emotions made him tremble, unable to let the relief of Aksh being fine wash over him. "D-dad....W-what?" Aksh repeated, his eyes big with fear. Raghuvendra turned his back towards him, before letting his thumbs harshly swipe the tears away. Aksh felt a crack, his sharp eyes catching the movement of his dad.