Breaking Hearts, Apologising Eyes.

Who's excited to read? Here you go!

******

"The emotion love ~
is the biggest mystery."

_Aastha.

__________________________________________

Aksh Singhania's P.O.V

"She's not responding!" Anurag shouted, and again pressed the pads on her chest, but this time she didn't jolt. I scrambled up from my knees, and stood up, catching Anurag's shoulder, and pleading him through my blurred eyes.

"N-n-o. An-ura-g, you've to save her! I be-beg you please s-save her. R-rose save m-my r-rose." His eyes sweeped towards me, as he shook his head at me softly, making my breaths deepen in a bad way, and for the first time, he didn't look at me with disgust, but pity. His eyes reflected my helplessness, looking at me with those apologising eyes.

"No! No Anurag! She'll respond! You can't give up! Try! I said try! She'll respond! SHE WILL!" I screamed at him crazily, losing my senses, shaking him by his collar. Eyes reddening with rage, at his remorseful eyes. Tears flowing down, with my heart screeching at the walls, wanting him to back my rose back.

.
.
.
.
.
.

I've inflicted these scars on you, but I promise, I'll shadow all your pain on myself, with my love. I'll forget myself, but not my love for you. I've been brain fucked once, not again. Never again. I have loved you from all my heart earlier, but this time I'll love you with my everything.

But maybe it was too late for it. Way too late.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Aksh. You need to control yourself. I know it is hard, but you can't lose yourself." Ryashi mumbled softly, but it had no effect on the person standing in front of her, who just stared ahead, with messy vision, blank eyes, and who just kept chanting only one name mindlessly, crazily and continuously.

"My babyrose."

___________________________________________

The full chapter will be updated day after tomorrow, but I might change my mind and give you an update very earlier than that, if this glimpse gets enough love from you.

I'm out of station, and busy, so thought of writing a glimpse. Is it evil of me?

So... How was it?

Excited for reading next?

What happened to rose?

Why's Ryashi consoling him?

Aksh got enraged at Anurag for no reason, didn't he?

Any guesses what will happen next?

And in last update I've asked about Mehak's another soft spot. I didn't get any right answer but if anyone is interested in knowing the answer, then it is, his shayaris.

Hit the star button below and comment.

_Aastha.