Burgeoning Affections.

Who's excited to read? Here you go! Hope you enjoy.

Burgeoning Affections : Flourishing Feelings.

Shayari : Short rhyming poems.

A long chapter, so I'm waiting for my treat, long comments.

Silent readers do vote. It would just take a second.

Dear readers, keep supporting me with your reviews. I need it. It encourages me to write more. Please?

*******

"Burnt in the yearning of ache,
his agonised heart, killed him,
with every living beat."

_Aastha.

___________________________________________

Aksh Singhania's P.O.V.

"Aapki qurbat mei ehsaas dundh rahe hain hum,
Apne saanso mei aapki khusbu dundh rahe hain hum,
Mana ki humein ab haq nahi aapke noor par,
Par yeh zaalim ishq, yeh zaalim dil~
Tarap rahein hai apki haasrat ke aatish par."

[Tryin' to behold your essence in your closeness,
Tryin' to behold your fragrance in my breaths,
I'm a sinner of your light to have it swirl in me,
But this treacherous heart, this treacherous love is,
Makin' me writhe in the longing of fire for your warmth.]

Whispering inaudibly, near my rose's ears, my breath fanned her hairs, as small drops of tears swarmed down my eyes, finally settling on her hand interwined with mine. Taking our hands closer to my chest, I dabbed away my tears. My rose always loved when I weaved my words of love for her. My shayaris, were her favourite, after her melody. I hoped that just like everytime, she'll smile after hearing my shayaris. She'd blush and complain about my husky voice, saying she finds it hard to hold my intense gaze. I hoped she'll wake up, and demand more of my shayaris like every time.

I stared at her face, with awaited eyes, concentrating on every small features of hers. Holding my breaths, as I begged to her in my heart to wake up, to flutter her butterfly like lashes, and open her striking charcoal eyes. I'd even take her hatred. I'd even let her leash me with venom, crawl my heart strings with her spite full words. I'd take it all. Everything, which she wants to offer. Any pain. Anything. Just ~

Just my rose must wake up.

Every fibre of my body knows ~ screams, that I don't deserve my babyrose.  Except my heart, my heart which just beats for her. The same heart, which I had caged away in these past two weeks. The same heart which made me take pills after pills to numb myself. The same heart which killed me ruthlessly with each of its beat, whenever her tears, her screams, her sobs, her fragile state were witnessed by my eyes.

Minutes ticked away, like sand, but no movement. Nothing.

She looked like an angel, peaceful, with her pale cheeks and white complexion, eyes closed without any creases but when you look closely, you'll see the wrinkles on her cheeks, the slightest frowns under her eyes, and the agony etched on her beautiful face. My chest rumpled in pain.

"Please wake up, babyrose. Anurag says, you don't have any will to wake up. You don't want to wake up and I know why. It's because of me, cause of me you lost your will to live. I snatched away your life, sucked out your soul, cutting you deep inside. I'm to be blamed, and to be punished. Wake up, rose. Don't take away your life for my atrocities. It should be your Aksh suffering, not you my rose. It should be me, laying down so lifelessly. Wake up. Please, mehuu."