Strings of Destruction.

Who's excited to read? Here you go!

Query - Who's your favourite character till now of this story?

Check out the beautiful story, full of emotions and intensity. It's love, literally, so shower your love there. blazing euphony by  dramatic_divi

*****
"The tunes of heart which
rhymed together,
are now collapsing under the mist of pain.

_Aastha.

___________________________________________

Mehak Singhania's P.O.V.

"Muku..." Looking up, I found Anurag Bhai entering with a box of ice-cream, and grinning up at me, making my lips curl up, at how the great head doctor - the Anurag Batra, does silly things to make me smile.

"Bhai, how did you guess I was craving for ice-cream?" I faked enthusiasm, even though his thoughtfulness did make my heart warm.

"What can I say? I'm well informed my lady!" He bowed down in front of me dramatically, passing the box. A chuckle rumbled up from my chest as he was about to slip down in his dramatic bow.

"Sire, careful! You don't want to inform me about your broken limbs." He scowled, looking away, tho the smile was hard to not catch.

"Oh wait! It's my job to feed you." He snatched away the box, and started feeding me.

"You know Aksh says right, you really eat like a baby." He chuckled, wiping away the smudged ice-cream from my lips. I think he didn't realise what he said, but when he did, we both paused. The memories were too strong to forget, but the torment is too deep to remember aby memories, and I wish it was easy to forget both. I wish it was easy to control our thoughts, our emotions, our heart. Maybe then, we would have been able to protect ourselves from this cycle of pain.

"M-mu-ku... I'm-m s-o-r-" Anurag bhai's eyes were clenched tight, and I knew he was beating himself up mentally to bring his name up.

"It's okay Bhai." It was not okay. Definitely not. Neither was my heart beat okay, cause simply enough, it hurts, it hurts bad. And maybe Bhai realised that too.

"You remember what I said on the night when you were hysterical?" He kept away the half eaten box, and cupped my face, "I said, you are a warrior. A warrior who is so strong to take the pain and still smile up. A warrior who struggles with her nightmares every night, gets devastated, but the next morning gets up to fight the pain again. I know it hurts, and it's not okay, but you need to win this battle. You need to strive until it doesn't hurts. Until it's okay. Until you are free from the clutches of pain." I blinked back the pooled up tears in my eyes.

"I'm a loser bhai."I said helplessly, tired of being in pain all the time. "I lost everything I ever dared to call my own. I don't know what's wrong with my fate, what's wrong with me-"

"Stop right there! You are your brother's princess, my princess, not a loser, never a loser. The strength you display is unimaginable, beyond reach of many! Do you know how easily people give up? But I'm proud of you that you stood so strong and proud. If I were in your place, I'd have given up. No one can ever compete with the strength carry! You are a winner, a survivor, a conqueror! An example to all the ladies out there." He made sure to make me look at him while he said those words.

"Where's the princess's crown then?" I pointed towards my fist, "Nothing but empty hands." I unclenched my fist.

"Your crown is in your heart, not on your head," He held my hands, "And your hands aren't empty, they randaite the tranquility of your victory."