Agonized Stretch Of Hearts.

Who's excited to read? Here you go!

Song of the chapter - Judai.

Effects - For added effect, play the song in the description box for the feel later in the chap when mentioned.

Took a lot of hours to pen it down. Show your appreciation through votes and comments.

Stay safe!

*****

"Hearts so far, tears so close,
and love so broken."

_Aastha.

___________________________________________

Third Person's P.O.V.

"A second hell?" Mehak whispered to herself, questioning the accelerated heartbeats of hers, as she stared at the thirty two storeyed building, of which, at the top was situated Aksh's pent house. The whisper was softer than a caress of wind, but both Raghuvendra and Aksh heard it like a strong whiplash.

[Raghuvendra - Aksh's father.]

Clenching his fists, Aksh simply looked at the side, gritting his teeth hard enough to feel them chatter against to hide his anguished expressions. Nothing had even started, just a whisper of three words from her mouth, and he was already crumbling. He didn't know how long would he be able to cope up, all he knew was to mend her at any costs, and protect her at any costs.

And the cost was, the painful crunches of his beating heart, threatening to crumble him, every now and then.

Raghuvendra smiled sadly but he sure that this won't be a hell for her, under any circumstances. "We're home." Raghuvendra whispered too, watching the building with slightly red eyed eyes. His home, his family was already cracked, and the second blow had shaken all the pillars. But yet, he was willing to pay with his life to protect the broken shreds of his home, his family, Aksh and Mehak.

Mehak swallowed, willing her legs to stop shaking and pushing the intense urge away to escape immediately from this place, from the Singhania's and never look back. The word home hit her with brutal force. She truly never had a home, and the heaven of six months which she mistook as her home, his arms which she mistook as her home was nothing but a farce.

"Piyush, bring the luggages upstairs." Piyush nodded, emptying the trunk of another car.

[Piyush - Aksh's pa.]

"Let's go." Aksh beckoned to nobody but Mehak knew it was for her. Her heart which was already thumping hard, started beating crazily. She has to go with him? Shivers after shivers raked through her, as she found herself unable to take the step forward and be anywhere near this man. Clenching her eyes, she forced herself to lift her foot but two bodies came crashing down in front of her feet. She looked perplexed.

"Beggars?" Aksh frowned, before sighing, "Piyush give them some money-"

"Aksh, they are not just beggars. They are your shitty in laws." Raghuvendra said, smirking that they have finally accomplished in breaking the evil Randhawa clan.

Aksh and Mehak both saw the supposed beggars looking up only to realise that they were no other than Subhadra and Ranjeet Randhawa. There clothes were torn at places, dirty all over, and face covered with black dirt. They looked nothing better than beggars.

[Ranjeet and Subhadra Randhawa - Mehak's parents (not real.)]

"M-mehak!" Subhadra wailed pathetically, once again clutching her knees and shedding fake tears. "Mehak, these Singhania's rendered us homeless. We're facing bankruptcy, plus they have even filed a complaint against us." Mehak looked at Aksh, perplexed.