The Murk Of Tranquil Smiles.

Who's excited to read? Keep your tissues ready! I don't know what I've written.

This has my heart. Thanks. Sometimes little words means the world. Cheers to HFR family.

Thank you so much for the gift

Thank you so much for the gift. It's beautiful, and the classic look is love. libbixreads

Will it be too much if I expect comments?

*****

Wish the word 'sorry' was
magical enough,
to undo all the damages of heart.

_Aastha.

___________________________________________

Third Person's P.O.V.

"Ma'am we apologize, but we have been ordered to not let anyone in." Mehak looked at the bodyguard, ready to argue. She knew he was there inside, she knew how much her words must have affected him, she knew how much he breaks. She had spent months in making him feel otherwise, and her one acceptance ruined all those earlier words of hers.

"Are you really denying me? Do you know-" She paused when the head guard kept his head down, "Ma'am, strict orders."

"Guess what? I don't care." Mehak dared them, taking a step ahead only for having her way blocked by two bulky men. She didn't know why she drove all the way here, rushing past everything, checking the penthouse they were sharing, the beach, Aarush's penthouse, Singhania's mansion, his cabin, everywhere, trying to find him. She should leave him on his own, but the man from their date, the vunerable man who confessed his fears wouldn't leave her alone.

She tried to go back to work, forgetting him. He broke her too, right? He made her give up. Then why was she here, fighting the bodyguards to let her in? She didn't know. She didn't fuckin' know why couldn't she fight this. Why couldn't she forget the moments they shared. Why couldn't she just leave him to deal with it. She didn't know.