Ashen Relations, Burning Truths.

Who's excited to read? Here it is! Finally!

Caution - I'm apologising cause I don't know what the fuck have I written. I wanted to redo it but I didn't want you all to wait more. So well.

Recommended me some of your favourite cheesiest book?

*****

"Relations crack cause of lies and betrayals,
But heart cracks solely cause of
love."

_Aastha.

___________________________________________

"Who the fuck is this man?!" Aarush hissed, watching the footage where the cameras last spotted Jeevika, talking with a man whose face wasn't visible, and passing a box to her. Raghuvendra eyes were deadly red, and with the amount of strain he was putting to keep himself under check were making his eyes look ferocious.

"What is in the box?" Aksh asked, his eyes equally red, matching the bruises on his knuckles. Piyush didn't dare breath out a word after seeing the dark eyes of both the Singhania's.

"That's Surbhi's." Raghuvendra replied, his eyes staring at the screen unblinkingly, controlling every popping nerve to just not burst out. He was losing it. "The same box where Surbhi kept all the things which I gifted her when I was escorting her. There are love letters, even few photographs." Raghuvendra breathed out harshly at the end.

"Jeevika... They broke my wife's heart." Raghuvendra clutched his fist tightly, "The same heart I've been trying to protect since thirty five goddamned years." He pushed the table in front of him, making it tumble down. Aksh knew his dad would be having a break down soon.

"Champ, Piyush, everyone! Move out!" Aarush was immediately shaking his head, but one look from Aksh, and they scurried out.

"Dad... We'll find mama." He approached Raghuvendra slowly, trying to give courage to the man who always stood proud and tall in front of him. "She will understand dad. It's okay. Do you hear me? It's okay." Raghuvendra wasn't having any of it, as he crumpled down on his knees, letting all his emotions out in open. Aksh immediately held him. He didn't know who to console anymore. They all were just so broken.

"I failed in protecting my family. He killed my Vansh and Kajal. He broke Mehak, you, in pieces. Now Jeevika. And all of this because of whom? Me! I should have died that day. It's all my faul-t-t and m-my fami-ly i-" Aksh gulped, trying hard to open his mouth and tell him it wasn't his fault. But the crunches in his heart made him mute once again.

"Aksh... I didn't know. I promise I didn't. If I would've know my fuckin' dad's intentions, I would have never tried to escort Surbhi. He fooled me Aksh. He told me it's for political reasons. He told me it's an arrange marriage. I-I-I... But he.. he raped her. I tried so hard to save her Aksh. I tried going out from the bodyguards hold, but they outnumbered me. You believe me right? Bettu.. I tried so hard..." Aksh nodded his head over his building tears.

"I know dad, I know. Shhh."

"My Jeevika.... She'll hat-e m-me. Bettu... How would I live with her hatred? No! No! I'll make her understand. She will understand. I know. She'll have faith in me. I know. Right?" Aksh never saw his dad in pieces, but today his dad was on his knees, breaking, apologizing, and consoling his own self that Jeevika would believe him. And he? He felt helpless all over again.

"She will dad. She will. Let's first find her, okay?" Aksh didn't know what else to say apart from that, as he made Raghuvendra looked into his eyes, keeping all the determination in them, trying to give strength to his dad. Raghuvendra looked at his son and sobered up.