Vines Of Wired Grips.

Who's excited to read? Here you go!

For all the superior powers out there, stop abusing the word gay in my story! Please! You don't like it, kindly skip that part!

Dedicated to Ambriya16 - Simply, cause I can't thank you enough.

Rudra in the description box. Lol.

As you all know I'm on a tight schedule yet I'm trying to update, so take out a moment and vote and comment.

*****

"World couldn't defeat her,
Her own heart did."

_Aastha.

___________________________________________

Third Person's P.O.V.

Emotions passed in a rushed blur inside her, as the trauma mocked at her, baring the fangs at her, choking her heart with the vines of the wired grips. Mehak was shaking internally, with something so outrageous that she felt the fire glowing, burning her lethally, churning her heart into ashes.

Aksh focussed his stare on her hands, trying with all his might to ignore the word that fell from her lips, and whipped his heart at once. He knew, he had to keep the facade on, and if he acknowledged the pain which was rising up his chest, everything would just crumble down. Silver eyes, peered at her with the softest of apologetic gaze, but his lips stayed sealed with frozen shield.

Quaking fingertips where gripping the soft cotton fabric of th dress, squishing it between her palms, hard, trying to suppress the choked up clots inside her. Her body was vibrating, oscillating with sways of tumbles which she couldn't contain inside her. Her wobbly eyelids, fell on the paper on her feet, as slowly the clots started becoming bigger, blackening her heart as it dawned the nightmare was real, so so real.

A fury, so unfathomable rose, brandishing the knife inside her icy heart. She leaned down, as the oxygen wheezed out of her lungs which she refused to show, and picked up the paper.

You're your brother's princess.

Fight and unleash your beauty.

Aksh's lips parted, as he tried to breathe out her name in a caressed whisp, but the jolting shivers with which Mehak was shaking made his lips swallow it back. Mehak's burning coal eyes flaming red, met his, and he watched agape as she tore the paper into two, then into four then eight pieces, never leaving his eyes and threw it square on his face. The fying papers hit his face, flinching his eyes closed.

"I.Refuse.To.Be.Caged." Mehak gritted out the words, stressing on each one, looking at him with furious gaze. "You can pick up those pieces, and get yourself out of here." She finished, with her eyes bubbling with anger. This man can't become her nightmare again, and hell could freeze but she would not bow down in front of his manipulated ways. She knew he was here to drag her towards the same torturous path, where it had nothing but anguish of darkness and broken shreds. This time, she won't be toyed by him, she will fight, no matter what it takes.

And what can she possibly lose now? She has lost everything. And most importantly she has lost the hope of happiness. The hope, the feelings which ducked her down in front of this man, her family, and him, no longer exists. She was devoid of it, and the life which was the only thread holding her here in the world of monsters, she was not afraid to lose it.

"Rose," Aksh didn't know what to speak cause of the overwhelming feeling taking over. He was in awe of this broken beauty's courage. He knew the extent of her pain, yet she was here, not ready to give up. Shaking his head, he masked all his emotions and put up his blank stare.