Unfurling Pieces of Past.

Who's excited to read? Here you go!

Warning - This chapter doesn't have Mehak/ Mehak-Aksh elements. It has Vansh Kajal elements, so do not complain later about it. You've been warned. You can skip.

Nominations - So, there's this South Asian awards, where a few (four of my readers have already nominated me and his fragile rose). There's no insistence from my side for y'all to nominate or not. It's upto you, whether you want to not. There are categories where you need to comment inline until 30th march. Again, it's totally up to you to shower the love on his fragile rose or not.

For example, in best female category, you need to comment inline, "Mehak from his fragile rose, by @user34791521." There are various categories, you can nominate in as many as you want. Let's see how much his fragile rose family gets the love. Link is at the end of the chap.

A very long chap, so do long comments, for the next chapter to be long as well

*****

"Lies kills the emotions,
Betrayals kills the heart,
And love combined, kills you."

_Aastha.

___________________________________________

Aksh Singhania's P.O.V.

Unbuttoning my cuffs, I strolled inside my penthouse, exhausted of all the thoughts mulling over my head. The next step was dreadful, and it was obvious that the hatred my rose carries for me will enhance multiple folds, but I have no other choice. Her hatred is already stabbing me, a few multiplication for her protection is lethally okay.

"Piyush how dare you inform to dad about me following Bhai to the raid?" Aarush asked with a scowl, sitting on the couch, with his one leg placed over another, giving out the perfect aura of Aarush's bossy nature as Piyush describes.

[Piyush - Aksh's pa and a scapegoat.]
[Aarush/Champ - Aksh's younger brother by heart, not by blood.]

"S-Sir, you told me to not inform Aksh sir, so I didn't." Piyush replied innocently, making Aarush scowl more.

"So you'll tell dad?"

"Yes." Piyush nodded.

"You are not allowed to defy my orders Piyush!" Aarush grumbled out, making me look at him in amusement. He was literally being the sibling of Aksh Singhania.

"Sir-"

"Piyush," Both of them looked back in shock, "Mind telling me why did you not inform me." I quirked my eyebrows at him, as I slumped beside Aarush, throwing away my blazer.

"S-Sir, Aarush S-Sir," Piyush looked ready to cry as he pointed towards Aarush.

"Me?" My precious brother started acting after seeing my stern look, "Piyush you should not hide things from Bhai, he is your boss, no?" He said, acting as if he did nothing.