Thunderbolts of Anguish.

Who is excited to read? An early update for you all. Hope you like it.

Caution : Triggers might be present for you.

Query : Do you want Aksh to read her old diary too which consists of her pain inflicted by her parents and it'll include about shourya too.

If I get 40+ yes, then I'll write it.

A longggggg and an early update. Dear silent readers, won't you all vote even now?

I'll be looking forward for my treat. Long Comments. ❣️

**And if possible check out these books.

✓Redemption by thedaredevil_ [A tale of a mafia and an assassin, and two twin beauties. Add lots of romance, actions and drama.]

✓To be loved by RSembers [A tale of regret pain and heart break. If you looking something similar to my plot, then this is one.]

✓Sacred letters by phoenix7126 [A tale of heartbreak and regrets with a beauty of letters.]

If possible, do shower your love there.**

Sorry for the delay. Here you go!

*******

"Love burned her into ashes,
scarring her heart,
with such an intensity ~
that with every beat she breathed pain."

_Aastha.

___________________________________________

Mehak Singhania's P.O.V

Goodbye life.

Flickering my eyelids close, I silently whispered goodbye to my life. Seems like the night had full of goodbyes stored for me. And I had been accepting those goodbyes with a bruised soul. I tightened my hold on the frame, embracing the only happiness of memory I had with me, and awaited for the pain to rush over.

Feeling devoid of any pain even after few seconds, I opened my clenched eyes, as I found the car screeching to halt, missing my body by just an inch. Eyes wide, as I watched in horror, the way it was just few centimetres away, if not, I'd be bathing in my own blood now. The bright yellowish lights blinked once at my face, and my eyes fluttered close at the intensity before the lights were turned off.

I trembled, as the right door of the car opened, and black leather shoes became visible. I knew who he was even before looking at his face. Heart raced, as he stepped his next feet out, coming out gracefully. My shivering eyes slowly started ascending up from his shoes, to his face, and finally to the eyes. Eyes, which were screaming ferocity. Hands, fisted, screaming his outrage.

Aksh.

I closed my eyes, as tears sprung out with more potency. The remnants of my strength started crumpling just like that. He started taking threatening steps towards me, as my ears sensed his footsteps coming closer, making soft clicks, slashing the silence of the night. Unable to face the destruction which awaited, I kept my eyes closed, hoping it to be a nightmare, praying it to be a figment of my imagination, but as his breaths fanned my cheeks, and I was made aware of the horrendous reality.

I failed.

I failed to escape my nightmare. I failed the fight of my freedom. I failed. I was left with nothing but with little hope of atleast going far from this hell, and as I stepped out from his mansion, with a blemished heart, I had hoped I'd be able to clutch my bleeding peices somehow and go on, but now that hope is replaced with the agony. Agony, that my heart in peices will get shattered again, in ways one could never imagine, after which I wouldn't be able to even recognise the shreds of my heart.