The Infernals Of Love.

Who's excited to read? Here you go!

Caution - No idea. You read it and tell me.

Next update will be sooner, help me with your comments to write faster. Hfr is coming to an end, so give it your love.

Dedicated awesomecupcake2004

****

"His love was the night,
dying for a breath of her moonlight."

_Aastha.

_________________________________________

Rose.

A soft whisper rang behind the shut curtains of her ears. The white knuckles gripped the banister ever tighter, as her eyes overlooked the vast sky, the setting sun made the pupils in her eyes float with tears. The sunset felt like an ending, a beautiful ending, a contrast to the ending of her love, infernal against divine. The sunrays were perishing in the vast clouds, the glow was slowly being pulled back in the confines of the dark canvas of sky, and her heart couldn't help but relate the agony to it.

She felt perished.

Love felt heinous, so horrifically brutal, atrocious, and nothing but pain. It breathed life into her, it sucked it out of her too. It gave her a heaven, and nightmares too. It gave her smiles, and blood shot tears too. How could it give her everything and take away everything as well? It was cruel, so very cruel.

She had to look away when her heart rhythmed to bring cascades of her love moments, her eyes casted down, scummbing down to the pain, the height of the terrace felt like blessing to her tears as they fell from her open wide eyes, and vanished several feets down, hiding away the breathless cries that she caged in her heart.

Hey. I'm Aksh Singhania and you?

She remembered it so perfectly, the moment her life turned into a fairytale. Even the minute details were imprinted on her heart, his gray eyes staring at her so softly, his lips curving up everytime she turned red, the sinfully promising smirk taking over his face when she shied away from his flirts, the melodies he played for her, his soft hums were more peaceful than the euphoric tunes of the guitar to her ears. And those shayaris.

Kyun teri khamosh aankhein bhi sab kuch bayaan kar jati hai,

Sayed meri naazron ka dhoka hai; ya kahun ki teri aashiqui,

Par na jaane kyun iss dil ko teri,

Chupi hui muskurahat bhi; sukoon de jati hai.

Her eyes glazed over, fell shut as her lips synchronized with his ardent voice playing beneath the curtains of her eyes, she could feel the slow caresses on the side of her cheeks just like it played in her eyes, the impassioned grays peering at her, the warm fingers rubbing circles on her palm, as if it just wasn't a memory, but a living moment she was breathing with her eyes closed.

She had each of his shayaris memorized, how could she not? When he wrote them for her, and breathed them out like an euphony all the while looking at her with those pair of moon pining her down with love. His every note, every melody were filmed in her heart. She went on for hours, reminiscing those films, her lips voicing them voicelessly, and her tears mourned for her.