Wilted Away with a Smile.

Who's excited to read? Here you go!

Note : Memories playing inside her head are written in italics and are within "~~~~~~~~"

Words in her dairy are in italics plus underlined.

Caution : You might find it emotional.

A long chapter again! Happy?

Silent readers do vote. You'll get an early update as a treat.

*******

"Wilting Away was the only way out to
escape her destruction.
Cause~
Fading petals, were better than bleeding ones."

_Aastha.

___________________________________________

Mehak Singhania's P.O.V

Two weeks later.

Life.

Life was never easy on me, but always painful. I was a fading part of life, but my pain was just becoming prominent with every second that ticked away. My existence was slowly withering away, with my heart beats threatening to falter every now and then, but the pain doesn't reduces at all. It keeps increasing, hitting the insides of me, just like the raging waves of ocean, hits the shore with more force after every stroke. Emotions weren't under my control anymore, they were untamed, raging and destroying.

The pain was destroying.

What is happiness? I've no idea. At this point, nothing makes me happy anymore. Nothing makes me lively anymore. Nothing makes me feel worthy anymore. Life has became a facade for me, a charade where everyone comes and steps on my heart, and leave me more broken than previous, everyone enters, gives me pain, and then leave.

It's a cycle of pain ~ Feel, Die, Repeat.

After being through the same cycle, I had been whisked away with intensified pains. But my good for nothing heart, doesn't learns to stay rock. My waterworks doesn't learns to stay put. I, myself, don't learn to let go of the hope. Life would have been so much easier for me, if I didn't have the godforsaken beating organ, if I was insensitive. But in every department, life had been just a painful challenge for me.

Drawing the diary, my only companion in this ovens of pain and bruises, I took hold of the pen. The ropes threatening to cut deep cause of slightest of my movements, as I fumbled with opening the cap of the pen. My right palm which still blue, and it ached like fire when my palm creased to write, but I let it burn me just like the rest of my injuries do, and focused on putting my emotions out, before they start strangling me.

Opening a fresh page, I silently started moving my fingers, penning down the pain which screeches at my heart with every breathe I take.

Life means only one thing to me, ~
Pain.
Burned, in ashes,
Wilted, in breaths,
Howled, in agony,
Breathed, in destruction.
I offered my smiles,
But destiny gifted me back with just pain.
Making me register only one thing~
Pain.

Another day of agony looked at me with an evil smile, as the rising sun promised another round of pain....

These two weeks were like an after hell for me, with nightmares becoming a major part of my existence. I was locked in a poorly ventilated store room, with an aching body and fading breaths. I don't remember the after nights of the beating. I was unconscious for days, oblivious to my pain. My body had shut down, to cope up with the pain, but my heart was still beating, not shutting down to give me relief from this ache.