Weeping in the Visions.

Who's excited to read? Here you go!

The reviews are decreasing even after I'm giving long updates. Are you not finding the chaps good enough? 🙃 I need to know how much I'm able to make you feel the story. I'll be expecting my treat, the reviews. 🙃

A longggggggggggg update again. As promised, an early update.

Silent readers do vote and you'll get an early update as a treat.

*******

"Why must pain be so painful."

_Aastha.

___________________________________________

Aksh Singhania's P.O.V

Flickering my eyelashes, I tried to open my sore eyes. With spinning head, and hurting body, I tried to remove the imaginary weights kept over my eyes, finally able to part my eyelids, as my toes curled but shot a painful breath through me. Relaxing my fingers, I tried to move them, but they felt too stiff.

"You are awake!" A nurse exclaimed, as she hovered over me, keeping the files away on the table, and started checking my IV and pulse, before making me sip few gulps of water and affirming that I'm fine.

"Let me call the doctor." She strolled away, leaving me alone, as the haziness covering my head started clearing away. The forceful attempt of Shourya to have my signature came back, along with the kicks, beatings, blood, my body lying down on the ground barely conscious, his threats and lastly his promise to snatch my rose away.

I shuddered at the mere recall of that. The way his voice carried the determination to take my Mehak away, the way he was desperate to have my rose under his watch, the way his eyes looked ferocious when I breathed her name, stating her mine on the brink of collapse, had my doubts being proved right, that he just not see my rose as his friend. His feelings are deep, most probably, love.

I closed my eyes painfully, at my own conclusion. The self made conclusion had my heart clutched into vines of thorns, what will happen when I'll have to live through his confessions. What will happen when he will take away my rose.

"Mehak." I whimpered her name, fighting with the raw raging waves of emotions, that lurked inside me. A man can never bear another man loving his wife, and when the man is sinner like me, who doesn't have any right to stop him, who has lost all his rights over his wife to call her, his. After gifting my babyrose so much pain, I do not have any right to complain about shourya's love for her.

Pitifully, the ruins had snatched away my rights. I can no longer claim my rose's heart, cause I'm the one who had crushed it with every pain possible. I can no longer shove away other men from looking at her with loving eyes, cause I'm the one that who had shamed the word love, with my monstrous deeds. Shaming my helpless heart, whose love for my rose, has been covered with blackened abuses, and tremors.

Just let me heal you my rose. Just let me heal you. Please.

The door clicked open, and my eyes looked up, finding Dr Ryashi Mehta and the nurse from earlier strolling inside. Offering a nod to the nurse, Dr Ryashi checked my legs and arms, only then I observed the bandages covering my body.

"How are you feeling? Is any of your body part aching unbearably?" Lifting my bandaged arm, she slowly pressed the area around it, gauging my expressions.

"I'm okay." Despite the pain, I opted to ignore it. I deserve all the pain, this pain is just a glimpse of what my mehuu went through.

"What happened to me?" I asked as I tried lifting my left arm on my own, but wasn't able to lift it, with the nerves spasming there even with a slight movement.