An Obscure of Emotions.

Who's excited to read? Here you go!

So, Valentine's day is near. Does any of you wants a bonus chapter? Of Mehak - Aksh happy life? Or Aarush-Aksh meet? Or anything else? Ten yes, and I'd write one.

It's past midnight, and I'm typing since afternoon. Would I get rewarded for this? A long chap.

All the characters are important.

*****

"If heart came with a brain
of its own,
Heartbreaks wouldn't have been
such an often occurrence."

_Aastha.

___________________________________________

Third Person's P.O.V.

"Mr Singhania, I'm speaking from Hope the medicity hospital, please reach here asap."

"What's wrong?"

"Sir, I've been just told to request your presence immediately to cabin no A#75."

The urgent footsteps of Raghuvendra hit the hospital floor, rushing along the corridors, with his heart galloping at the urgency behind the call. Something was wrong, and he hoped, he hoped, it won't kill him this time. But whom was he kidding? He has to keep paying for being the blood of Vedant Singhania.

[Raghuvendra - Aksh's dad.
Vedant - Aksh's colourful grandpa.]

"Piyush, I've strictly asked you to be careful, and keep me updated, but you are good for nothing." Raghuvendra growled, making Piyush tremble. He was scary, much more scary than Aksh which Piyush has to normally handle.

[Piyush - Aksh's pa.]

"Sir, I've been careful with updates. I don't know what happened-"

"If that's the case, then why am I being called so urgently here?!" Raghuvendra was losing his shit, dreading what was about to come.

Pushing forward the door, he entered in A#75 cabin, frozen at the sight in front of him. Ryashi was jerking Aksh vigourously, but he wasn't responding, he was still as ice, unfazed.

[Ryashi - A doc, mother of Aarush, and feels connected to Aksh.]

"What happened?" Hardening his heart for another blow, he stepped forward, sitting beside Aksh on the couch, which Aksh didn't even acknowledge. Aksh was unresponsive, and his eyes were like a statue. He looked like a frozen mannequin, with the way he was giving no response to any of the attempts.

"He's not responding." Ryashi informed, worried about the state of Aksh. What did happen again.

"Aksh, beta..." Raghuvendra called him, keeping his hand on his shoulder. Aksh stayed mum. He looked in a state of shock, as if he couldn't take something which happened.

"AKSH!!! I said look at me! Speak! It's your father's order!" Aksh again didn't respond.

"What the fuck did happen?" Raghuvendra yelled, losing his patience. Piyush and Ryashi flinched at his loud voice, but Aksh didn't even blink. His eyes were moist with tears collected at the corners, but none of it fell, as he mutely stared ahead. Raghuvendra got scared. He felt losing his other child as well, and that was excruciating.

"I-I-I don't know Mr Singhania. I found him walking blindly in the corridors, and when he didn't respond to my calls, I followed him, only to find him strolling towards the staircase not even realising he'll trip down, if he walked ahead without recognition. Since then, I'm trying to make him respond, but none worked." Ryashi spoke, gaining courage.