-12-

Authors note:
Hi all, hope everyone is enjoying the story, you can find a trailer for it on my tiktok- @honz.malfoy
Please comment if you like my story and opinions and ideas as I love to hear them!
Also please remember to VOTE and check out my other story 'Already Ruined'.
Thank you so much for 1K love you all💘

An Altercation

"Why are you still here? The carriages for the train left about 15 minutes ago"

"Why are you still here? The carriages for the train left about 15 minutes ago". Fabian and Taurus entered the common room to find me reading infront of the fire. Not appearing to be in any rush to go someplace.

The air was growing even colder and the never ending snowfall had settled a peaceful, thick silence over the castle.

"I'm staying, you moron." I muttered bluntly, not even bothering to lift my eyes from the page I was on.

"Ooooh shall thee not be returning to the Manor for Christmas, or holidaying at the Chateau this festive season", Fabian mocked in a sarcastically posh accent, over pronouncing every letter to draw out his parody.

"Also we heard about your little tiff with Nott. Infact the whole school heard. Pretty bad bitch of you If you ask me". Taurus added, winking at me as he said so, and smiling to himself at the thought of his ignorant teammate ending up on his arse by an effortless swish of my wand.

He and Fabian laughed as they made their way over to the black leather sofas by the warm hearth.

Plopping himself down on the sofa I was sat upon, Fabian stretched out his legs so that his feet were practically on my lap. He yawned before placing his hands behind his head and wriggling slightly to make himself comfortable.

"Ahhhh, peace and quite, just the way I like it." He sighed, closing his eyes and revealing in the almost empty castle. It has been a long term and everyone was shattered.

"Get your stinking feet out my face." I groaned, as the smell of his awful feet met my nose.

Taurus just laughed as he too made himself comfortable on the leather.

"I think most of the Slytherins have gone for the holidays, you guys wanna just do a causal thing tonight. I could get us some fire whiskey if you wanted?".

I hummed and nodded my head in agreement with Taurus's suggestion and Fabian said he would see if any other Slytherins were around and he would get some muggle cigarettes if he could.   

It was a bit of a bummer that the girls had all gone home for Christmas, at least the boys were still around to keep me company. And we all got on well so I was, for the first time, looking forward to the festive season.

Fabian and Taurus were basically asleep on the sofa and I was reading, I had given up trying to get Fabian to remove his rancid feet from my lap, so there they still lay.