-37-

Hi besties!!
Please enjoy his chapter & don't forget to vote !
🔞⚠️smut warning
Ps. this was my first time ever writing smut so apologies it is so cringe and awful, I tired my best😩
Also would recommend listening to the song- 'a soulmate who wasn't meant to be' by Jess Benko or 'where's my love' by SYML during the 2nd part of this chapter💘💘
Enjoy my lovelies xxxx

It can never be the same again

It was mid way through a long, sluggish meeting when Malfoy and Astra finally returned from their honeymoon

Astra Malfoy. It still could not sit right with me. It should never have been this way. He was married to the wrong sister. It was all wrong.

"Come in son, show us all your new wife." Lucius snarled as the newly weds scuffed past the slightly open door.

The piercing blonde pushed open the door and lead is beautiful wife inside. The death eaters leered at them, shook the young mans hand or whispered rude and vulgar things to the men next to them. They stopped however, after a sharp look from myself.

Malfoy looked different since I had sent him last. His face seemed to have lost all of its boyishness and his features appeared even more prominent and strong. He looked more like man. He was a man now, and a husband. But to me he was still a boy, vulnerable and weak and selfish and crude.

"Will you be joining us for the next meeting....since you have returned?" Rabastan drawled, tilting his head slightly in question to the blonde boy.

"Perhaps." Malfoy retorted in his usual witty tone, sending me a sharp glance as he answered.

"Give they boy time to get his affairs in order, then when he has settled in with his woman, he will return to the table and take his rightful place among us." Voldemort spoke through his teeth. He had a way of seeming so friendly yet manipulating the entire situation as he pleased.

Draco nodded, his hands clasped behind his back, tall and formal.

He turned to leave, Astra lingering slightly behind him, then Rabastan spoke again.

"And can we be expecting any young Pureblood children?" He sneered.

'They were just children themselves.' I thought to myself. Just children. All of us were. But my childhood was gone, and half my soul along with it.

"Leave the boy be." The Dark Lord dismissed his associates question. "He knows what has to be done." A dark cloud seemed to mist over the table at his words, suffocating me slightly. I couldn't breathe.

Malfoy glanced at me again, his brow furrowed as he watched me strike a match and light the cigarette that now hung loosely from my lips. His eyes flitted between myself and the Dark Lord. Now he could comprehend the type of power I held. I would not be made to feel week, hurt by anyone ever again.