-20-

Authors note: hello everyone. A wee bit of a shorter chap today but don't worry, the next one will be very exciting!!
Please remember to COMMENT and VOTE. Love you all and thank you for 12k💚💚💚

Control

-Draco Malfoy-

-Draco Malfoy-

Slowly, I trudged up the steps to the boys dormitory, a small smirk on my face yet a flurry of confusion conflicting in my head.

After carefully listening to see if the boys were in, I stepped inside, closing the dorm room door behind me; pressing my forehead on the cold wood as I let out a large sigh.

Oh Emerald.

Only if she had even the tiniest idea of the utter torture she caused me. The confusing cluster of comfort, acceptance and guilt that consumed my body every time she was near me.

"Draco." I absolutely shit myself.

Jumping out of my skin, I turned around quickly, my eyes meeting a familiar pair of green ones. Ones I hadn't dared to look into for a while. Ones I had done my best to avoid.

"What the fuck are you doing here Astra." I said coldly, my eyes shyly flitting up and down her body.

She was sitting on my bed, wearing a green lace bralette, and those little pyjama shorts I knew all too well. I couldn't lie, she looked so temptingly beautiful I had to look away. I couldn't risk it.

"Where've you been Draco?" She breathed, her words laced with lust as she fluttered her familiar lashes at me flirtatiously.

"I've been out, now what are you doing here?" I didn't move. I stayed by the door, my hands safely tucked away in my pocket, preventing them from causing anymore damage.

"Don't play with me, we used to always do this." Astra murmured, standing up and slowly making her way towards me.

She was right. Sometimes we would even sneak out of class to have sex in the middle of the day, or bunk off during study periods and meet in the prefect bathrooms. She was always willing to drop everything to be with me, and that made me feel almost guilty that now I was pushing her away, and for a reason she didn't even understand.

I took a step back cautiously, she didn't stop waking until my back was against the door, leaving me cornered.

"Astra no." I snapped warningly, as she began playing with the buttons on my bloodstained shirt.

All I could think about was Emerald, my Emerald. Not the twisted, selfish Emerald before me.

"I couldn't wait until tonight." Her words muffled as she began kissing my neck, unbuttoning my shirt further as she did so, her nimble fingers working quickly.

"What's tonight?" I tried pushing her off, but she didn't budge, it only made her latch on tighter as she pulled me by the tie away from the door.

"The children of the PPA party, the one we have every year," She stated matter-of-factly.