❝𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐃!!❞ - doyoung

requested by: chrissy_xhan14
p/s: hope you like it!

-

"hey you have to wake up." she shook her husband softly. her husband arrived late home from the practice last night.

"its almost 9 am yeobo. its your first day on the show." y/n said trying to wake him up again and eventually, he did.

doyoung raised his head and he made his first eye contact with the camera at the corner of the ceiling.

he softly groaned into his palm. "the cameras are already set up?"

y/n get out from the bet and chuckled. "i have to go now and i already prepared the breakfast."

hearing that she was going to leave making doyoung followed her out from the bedroom with his morning hair.

"can you at least wait for our daughter to wake up?" he said towards y/n who was already putting on her shoes.

she hugged her husband. "stop making excuse for me to stay longer. you are the one who accepted this. you can do it." she encouraged him while patting his back.

the couple waved each other good bye leaving doyoung alone in the house.

[lets meet the dad!]
"hello." he bowed. "i'm a father of 10 months old girl, kim somi's dad, 27 years old kim doyoung. please take care of me."

[why did you accept the offer for being on the show?]
"i choose to be on this show because i want be closer to my daughter. also i want to give y/n a break since she never have her private time since somi was born." he nodded. "that is why i am here."

[this is the start of the day!]
doyoung already washed himself sitting on the sofa turning on the tv.

he was monitoring his own performances on the tv with seriousness on his face.

just then he got up from the sofa and went to check his daughter in her room. he slowly open the door while peeking through and saw his daughter stood up while holding up the railing.

a big smile present on his lips. "som~ you already awake." he softly said picking up his daughter pampering kisses on her face.

suddenly her tiny fist punched his face that made him stopped kissing her. "what is that for?" somi only let out a gummy smile. he pecked her cheeks one last time before going out from the room.

her head was turning all over the living room looking at the cameras feeling the strangeness in her house.

"show them how you smile." doyoung said and eventually a gummy smile was given to a camera.

"hello i'm kim somi! the precious treasure in this household." doyoung mimicked the voice of a baby while introducing his daughter in front of a camera.

doyoung laid her on the mat with her teething toys to get her distracted. "i'm going to make your formula. please wait a moment."

he went to the kitchen and made her formula. while he was shaking the formula, he turned his head towards somi who was trying to flip herself over.

doyoung smiled at the sight. "you can do it som! flip yourself over!" he cheered for his daughter.

after a few tries, somi flipped herself on her stomach making doyoung cheer all over the house.

he walked over and sat on the floor with the formula on his hand. somi's eyes were on the formula bottle.

"your mom said you can already crawl over. lets see if you can."